WJCO's Build Thread, 1999 WJ

I had never really been a fan of WJs, but you have completely changed my mind. Love this jeep! Congrats on the build.

I had never really been a fan of WJs, but you have completely changed my mind. Love this jeep! Congrats on the build.

Thanks, man. We love it too. Even if we get a JK up the road, we're keeping this one for sure.

Those flares are a great looking addition to your Jeep. Nice placement on the compressor as well! Looking forward to seeing the Coopers on there too...

Looks like you got half of wayalife looking to buy a WJ :)

Seriously, looks great man. New tires will top it off nicely.

Sidenote: I finally just figured out your screen name. Not sure why it took so long.

Looking good! I'm diggin those Bushwacker fenders on there! :thumb:

Thanks.

Looks like you got half of wayalife looking to buy a WJ :)

Seriously, looks great man. New tires will top it off nicely.

Sidenote: I finally just figured out your screen name. Not sure why it took so long.

Thanks. Lol. You can pick these things up for 5K all day long on CL. Just saw one in Parker for 6300, lifted with 35s and a rear locker.

Looks fantastic. While I don't like the flares on JK's, they look fantastic on trucks and on your WJ (basically on vehicles with the tires under the body if that makes sense.) Can't wait to see it finished with the Coopers. Nice work on the ARB too. :clap2:

Looks fantastic. While I don't like the flares on JK's, they look fantastic on trucks and on your WJ (basically on vehicles with the tires under the body if that makes sense.) Can't wait to see it finished with the Coopers. Nice work on the ARB too. :clap2:

Thanks. Hopefully dropping off the Jeep this weekend for the tires.

Your build is looking really clean WJCO. Can't wait to see how the new tires look with the flares. You don't see many modded cherokees on the road...you're changing that trend for sure. Also, I'm curious to hear how the dual compressor works for you when you use it for the first time.

Your build is looking really clean WJCO. Can't wait to see how the new tires look with the flares. You don't see many modded cherokees on the road...you're changing that trend for sure. Also, I'm curious to hear how the dual compressor works for you when you use it for the first time.

Thanks. I'll definitely post results when I test it. DubaiBentzen just started an Air Up/Air Down Competition thread. Should be fun.

Top Bottom