Whiskey of the Day

As I’ve made “tradition.” I pick up a souvenir bottle whenever my kids start/end there college year. Here’s my pick from this year’s Santa Cruz year end find. Ran by Costco for some other condo supplies and what luck! Heard good things so grabbed a bottle. Great deal I will add. Damn…this is great stuff. Def would recommend! 🥃🥃🥃

Attachments

• IMG_8941.jpeg
    IMG_8941.jpeg
    285.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8942.jpeg
    IMG_8942.jpeg
    299.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8943.jpeg
    IMG_8943.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 9
Still in Pismo? Used to go up to the dunes years ago blast to drive on.
IMG_6876.jpeg
Just got back to the condo from kicking around in the surf for a while. Gotta do some good washing in and out tomorrow. Spent a couple hours out on the pier watching a couple herds of seals and about a dozen whales doing all kinds of breaching and tail slapping and other assorted cool whale shit. Have to head back to the hot ass valley tomorrow so I can finish up this round of radiation treatment.

Wonderful morning for a Costco special spirit! Hit the spot after working a 12 hour night shift.
View attachment 410182
How is that? I keep seeing it, and there are always a lot of bottles missing, so someone likes it. But my palette picks up chemical taste easily and I’m hesitant to get that for only one drink.
I love berries but I bought the Crown Royal Berry and couldn’t get through the first drink. Tasted extremely artificial and like chemicals and preservatives.😵‍💫

Top Bottom