Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Out “hunting” with my dad, brother and his family this weekend. Pretty crazy weather on Saturday with some heavy rain and a thunderstorm. Was just there to hang with the fam since I pretty much gave up hunting in California.

IMG_6927.jpeg
IMG_6930.jpeg
Caught this cool shot behind my brother’s JT.
IMG_6941.jpeg

Lucky for this little guy he stayed relatively quiet.
IMG_6949.jpeg

Out “hunting” with my dad, brother and his family this weekend. Pretty crazy weather on Saturday with some heavy rain and a thunderstorm. Was just there to hang with the fam since I pretty much gave up hunting in California.

View attachment 412216
View attachment 412217
View attachment 412219

View attachment 412220
Awesome! Is that your trailer/tent camper? I actually miss bow hunting and think about getting back into it. But like you said, California hunting just isn't the same anymore.

View attachment 412216
View attachment 412217
View attachment 412219

View attachment 412220

Shot of the Jeep in the sun looks great. Very clean.

Awesome! Is that your trailer/tent camper? I actually miss bow hunting and think about getting back into it. But like you said, California hunting just isn't the same anymore.
Yeah, bought it a few years ago for Robyn because she didn’t want to camp on the ground if she had a choice. She does like to go camping now so it was a good decision. As for bow hunting, I hear you. It was my favorite method but it’s just too hot and dry in our area. You really need to spend time scouting and setting up multiple stands- since black tail could be anywhere. I really like to shoot though.

Shot of the Jeep in the sun looks great. Very clean.
Thanks, it was the perfect time and place.

View attachment 412216
View attachment 412217
View attachment 412219

View attachment 412220
That shot with the sun coming through the trees is unreal!

This was from a couple of weeks ago. The wife, kid and I headed for southern Utah to go exploring. We went in through Elephant Hill in Canyonlands NP and into Beef Basin and the Bears Ears area. In four days of driving, we saw one guy hiking within the first half mile on Elephant Hill and a couple of quads two days later. Other than that we had the area to ourselves. It was a cool area to explore and we're already making plans to go back there in the future.IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2485 (1).jpg

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

dji_fly_20240811_072724_37_1723382854657_photo.jpg

View attachment 412216
View attachment 412217
View attachment 412219

View attachment 412220
Great shots Mike! Looks like a beautiful area.

Awesome! Were you ever able to get that track bar you were needing?
Yeah, they got his rig trailered to Placerville and one of his buddies ran to a certain store in Sacramento and picked up a Rock Jock adjustable. Put it on that night and made for home the next morning.

This is the SkyJacker bar that came with the Accuair kit, not even a year old. Aside from daily driving, he’s done some trails in Moab once and now the Rubicon. The Accuair system itself was great… it was like the RobCop of the Con. 😂

Attachments

• IMG_0672.jpeg
    IMG_0672.jpeg
    230.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0664.jpeg
    IMG_0664.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 10
Top Bottom