What's your view like at work?

Whole lotta fun right here… Bought this off a dealer auction to have available here and it finally arrived this morning.

IMG_6906.jpeg
IMG_6905.jpeg

2005 Dodge Viper SRT10 - so a naturally aspirated 8.4L V10 paired to a 6 speed manual transmission, with only 22k miles too!

Edit: Chinese hackers defeated, pictures back up lol. No idea what happened there 😂

Whole lotta fun right here… Bought this off a dealer auction to have available here and it finally arrived this morning.

View attachment 407847
View attachment 407848

2005 Dodge Viper SRT10 - so a naturally aspirated 8.4L V10 paired to a 6 speed manual transmission, with only 22k miles too!

Edit: Chinese hackers defeated, pictures back up lol. No idea what happened there 😂
My dream car. Always wanted one even in the 90s. Never could spend the money for something so impractical though (just like spending money on Jeep mods 😁). Maybe when the kids move out.

They even made one in the same color as Mojito.

srt-viper-stryker-green-detroit.jpg

How much is it selling for?

2024 Ram 3500 build. AEV Propector build with a norweld flat bed. 3.5”ish lift with 37’ BFG. PSC steering box and ram assist. It’s getting the flatbed camper installed that’s hiding in the background. Bed has to come back off cause the customer wants in painted back now 🫠
IMG_0137.jpeg

Had to rebuild this. Crazy that the suspension on the new mountain bikes is more or about expensive than a lift kit for a jeep. No joke. I just realized that after years in the business.
Specialized have come a long way since the 80's, I remember being in shock for months over how much I had just spent for a bike... today's prices :eek:

Top Bottom