what's with the hate from other forums & bob-o12jk / jeeplover????

is shutting me down.because I dont have coilovers.

He mentioned your coil because obviously your shocks are too long for your coils and they are un-seating from their coil perch dude... it's got nothing to do with coilovers... :crazyeyes:

Have you looked at that picture? :idontknow:

please go back and read the thread. you named names and absolutely asked for this.... soooooooo good luck to you bob!

next question, who else in your group of friends is going to melt down on here???

andrew-

Hey I got something for YOU to read......F-U-C-K Y-O-U!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fuck you! Andrew. I.didn't ask for any of it. I just knew exactly what was going to happen..one person says something that someone doesn't like then.all of a sudden 20 fuckin people are picking on 1 guy..
What a great forum

:cheesy: You are so awesome and I love the sophisticated dialogue that you bring to this forum but.... I gotta ask, if you hate it here so much, why stay? Just sayin :idontknow:

He mentioned your coil because obviously your shocks are too long for your coils and they are un-seating from their coil perch dude... it's got nothing to do with coilovers... :crazyeyes:

Have you looked at that picture? :idontknow:

No shit dumb ass..I know they unseat, I got the recommended shocks for the rk 2.5 from rock kralwers site.
Im sure he would have leaned it towards coil overs. " with that amount of down travel, you should really be.looking at evo bolt on coilovers. Which allows for 12" of usable wheel travel(in the front) the rears are only 11.25" travel. Anyways believe what ever it is that u want to believe. Facts are facts and I can only share what I have experienced..but hey, thats me :D

I know they unseat, I got the recommended shocks for the rk 2.5 from rock kralwers site. with that amount of down travel, you should really be.looking at evo bolt on coilovers. Which allows for 12" of usable wheel travel(in the front) the rears are only 11.25" travel.

And somehow I'm the dumass for doing my research and having a lift that functions properly? :thinking:

Sounds like you've got coilover butthurt envy. :idontknow:

But hey that's just me.

No shit dumb ass..I know they unseat, I got the recommended shocks for the rk 2.5 from rock kralwers site.
Im sure he would have leaned it towards coil overs. " with that amount of down travel, you should really be.looking at evo bolt on coilovers. Which allows for 12" of usable wheel travel(in the front) the rears are only 11.25" travel. Anyways believe what ever it is that u want to believe. Facts are facts and I can only share what I have experienced..but hey, thats me :D

so your vast experience has shown that you that melting down on an internet forum about anything is a wise choice?!?! I would like to meet the "role model" who taught you that...

for the record, coilovers will definitely fix your coil issue! but so will buying the correct coils and/or shocks the first time. but I am sure that was someone elses fault too.

andrew-

Bob joins a very exclusive nudist colony. On his first day he takes off his clothes and starts wandering around. A gorgeous petite blonde walks by him and the man immediately gets an erection.

The woman notices his erection, comes over to him grinning sweetly and says, "Sir, did you call for me?"

Bob replies, "No, what do you mean?"

She says, "You must be new here; let me explain. It's a rule here that if I give you an erection, it implies you called for me."

Smiling, she then leads him to the side of a pool, lays down on a towel, eagerly pulls him to her and happily lets him have his way with her.

Bob continues exploring the facilities. He enters a sauna, sits down, and farts. Within a few seconds a huge, horribly corpulent, hairy man with a firm erection lumbers out of the steam towards him.

The Huge Man says, "Sir, did you call for me?"

The Huge Man says, "You must be new here; it is a rule that when you fart, it implies you called for me." The huge man then easily spins Bob around, bends him over the bench and has his way with him.

Bob rushes back to the colony office. He is greeted by the smiling naked receptionist, "May I help you?"

Bob says, "Here is your card and key back. You can keep the $500 joining fee."

The Receptionist was surprised, "But sir, you've only been here a couple of hours and you only saw a small fraction of our facilities.”

"Bob replies, "Listen lady, I am 58 years old, I get a hard-on twice a month, but I fart 15 times a day."

Bob joins a very exclusive nudist colony. On his first day he takes off his clothes and starts wandering around. A gorgeous petite blonde walks by him and the man immediately gets an erection.

The woman notices his erection, comes over to him grinning sweetly and says, "Sir, did you call for me?"

She says, "You must be new here; let me explain. It's a rule here that if I give you an erection, it implies you called for me."

Smiling, she then leads him to the side of a pool, lays down on a towel, eagerly pulls him to her and happily lets him have his way with her.

Bob continues exploring the facilities. He enters a sauna, sits down, and farts. Within a few seconds a huge, horribly corpulent, hairy man with a firm erection lumbers out of the steam towards him.

The Huge Man says, "Sir, did you call for me?"

The Huge Man says, "You must be new here; it is a rule that when you fart, it implies you called for me." The huge man then easily spins Bob around, bends him over the bench and has his way with him.

Bob rushes back to the colony office. He is greeted by the smiling naked receptionist, "May I help you?"

Bob says, "Here is your card and key back. You can keep the $500 joining fee."

The Receptionist was surprised, "But sir, you've only been here a couple of hours and you only saw a small fraction of our facilities.”

"Bob replies, "Listen lady, I am 58 years old, I get a hard-on twice a month, but I fart 15 times a day."

:cheesy::cheesy:

Alright what's an asshat? I gotta know.

an asshat is one who wears their ass as an actual hat! which means they spend a large portion of the day with their head up their ass!

andrew-

edit - i will use it in a sentence... "bob-o is acting like a complete asshat!"

That's sum funny shit! Hey Bob-o....I mean asshat, you should not text in caps everybody might think you are yelling.

Top Bottom