what's with the hate from other forums & bob-o12jk / jeeplover????

LOL I thought he was quoting Eddie.......

I thought he was too.

This thread is hilarious! I can't wait until I can check it again when I get outta work.

I see I have another fan in bob-O since he sure knows what I am doing. If you hackin my phone to see if I have been texting Eddie can you do me a favor and pay my cell bill while your at it. Its only $105 and with the money you saved but building your own stinger you should be able to cover it.

This thing has already fizzled out a bit. I think he used all his good stuff at the beginning. :grayno:

I thought he was too.

This thing has already fizzled out a bit. I think he used all his good stuff at the beginning. :grayno:

He used his last remaining brain cells. :doh:

And for all you wondering eddies number is 867-5309. Your welcome.

BTW, i think it goes without saying but, i believe bob has answered your question msk466.

That's the first time I've seen someone just flat out trying to pick a fight. Just nit picking at everyone. It's not because people are taking Eddies side, it's just that he was just being confrontational about the whole thing.

If it were me, it would have been a simple pm to Eddie asking why he said what he said about his friends build. Waited for Eddies reply, then excepted that or just stopped visiting the forum if I thought Eddie was in the wrong. Am I wrong here?????

Top Bottom