What would you do?

Its a tough decision. I want to be able to really do both mud and rocks. I don't care to much for leather in a jeep either its suppose to be rugged and with stand the elememts but now they are making them whimpy.

Its a tough decision. I want to be able to really do both mud and rocks. I don't care to much for leather in a jeep either its suppose to be rugged and with stand the elememts but now they are making them whimpy.

Don't knock the heated leather. Their nice! :D

I might be one of the only ones who can ride in MTG's rig with the heated seats on because I didn't make fun of them. :cheesy:

Don't knock the heated leather. Their nice! :D

I might be one of the only ones who can ride in MTG's rig with the heated seats on because I didn't make fun of them. :cheesy:

Im sure there is one other reason MTG lets you turn on the seat heaters while riding in his jeep..... Give you a hint; it involves earning a "certain" badge....

Ba Dump, Tiss! LOL!

You cat's are something else :crazyeyes: lol I did have a vehicle that had heated seats they were nice in the winter.

Im sure there is one other reason MTG lets you turn on the seat heaters while riding in his jeep..... Give you a hint; it involves earning a "certain" badge....

Ba Dump, Tiss! LOL!

No probably not the case. He lives in Nevada. He can get whatever he wants for whatever price he wants. It's legal.

Ba Dump, Tiss! LOL!

Hahaha!

I didn't know you could get badges for that? Thanks for enlightening me. I bet you were a "highly decorated" soldier weren't you? ;)

I love my leather seats. And with kids they are must.

"Leather not rugged." LOL! Good thing they only make cloth work boots. ;)

Friends shouldn't let friends play on their apps while drunk! I guess it's time we started a thread club of who's built their own rigs? I think some confuse it with how much of a man they think they are? Don't know just guessing.

I love my leather seats. And with kids they are must.

"Leather not rugged." LOL! Good thing they only make cloth work boots. ;)[/QUOTE

I was talking about the dash and all the electronics. I washed out my jeep I have now the other day and it began the ramdom horn of hell. then the esp light and another light came on.

I was talking about the dash and all the electronics. I washed out my jeep I have now the other day and it began the ramdom horn of hell. then the esp light and another light came on.[/QUOTE]

Well two of the three you mentioned are standard on all Jk's. How much water did you get on it?

I was talking about the dash and all the electronics. I washed out my jeep I have now the other day and it began the ramdom horn of hell. then the esp light and another light came on.

Well two of the three you mentioned are standard on all Jk's. How much water did you get on it?[/QUOTE]

I've never had to use a hose on the inside of my Jeep. I'm sure it could happen someday possibly.

Well two of the three you mentioned are standard on all Jk's. How much water did you get on it?[/QUOTE]

Well I kinda splashed it with the water hose but didnt drowned it. I didn't think it was a big deal until the Horn started honking when ever it wanted.

Well two of the three you mentioned are standard on all Jk's. How much water did you get on it?

I've never had to use a hose on the inside of my Jeep. I'm sure it could happen someday possibly.[/QUOTE]

We have a part of a highway that has been washed away from the hurricanes here. the highway is called 87 we like to ride down the old part of it. that particular day the ole lady wanted me to take the doors off and top off. she said I'll clean it when were done. Its nothing like the trails out west but for a lot of Mall crawlers its like a level 10 for them. there are some spots you can climb some rocks or the old road. mostly its a fun run with stops along the way for everyone to socialize and get in the water.

There once was some fun loving Canadians who got their Jeeps so muddy on the Rubicon Trail, they had to use a car wash pressure washer to clean out the mud.
Their seatbelts got so much mud in them they wouldn't fasten correctly so they had to listen to the chime all the way home.

Top Bottom