What was done to your rig this week?

Nice jeep congrates.....

I've aeen that decal before, nice........

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130406_223100.png
    ForumRunner_20130406_223100.png
    413.4 KB · Views: 315
Finally put my new 35's on.... Has me thinking maybe I should do 2.5" spacer instead on the 1.5" I'm currently running.

t 1.JPGt 2.JPGt 3.JPG

Attachments

• t 3.JPG
    t 3.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 304
Sooo,

Last year i started my project off with a smittybilt front stinger bumper, a set of windshield lights, and the famous bushwacker flat fender flares.

Looked good but was missing something.

This year, actually just yesterday i got my jeep back from the shop with:
- 4" Procomp Lift kit w/ shocks
- Rough Country Dual Steering Stabilizer
- Changed my gear ratio from 3:73 to 5:13
- Got the AEV procal Module
- 5 x 17" Rugged ridge wheels
- 5 x 35" mud country tires from Dick Cepek

They said i have to behave for the first 500km (break-in period for the new gears :rolleyes2:) just can't wait to get this bad boy on the trail!!! :thumb::rock:

p.s i will be adding more pics on my profile :)

I'm looking into regearing myself. How much was it to go from 3:73 to 5:13?? I was thinking of going 4:88.

Thanks Philip! I figured the stocks would look decent enough until I could afford some real wheels. So far so good. Need to do my fender mods to make them stick out more.

Looks awesome man! The nice part about the smaller/thinner stock wheel is that you can air down and be a little more confident that you wont pop a bead than say a 9" wide wheel. Also I saw that you were talking about more lift...but if you do a fender mod AND 2.5" of lift it will make the 35's look a little small(IMHO). I would fender mod before you do the new lift to see if you want/need it and you may end up saving some cash! :twocents:

Oh no Strizzy...I meant going from 1.5" wheel spacers to 2.5"...not lift. My lift is fine...actually it looks a little high for a 3" lift. I appreciate the info though!

Oh no Strizzy...I meant going from 1.5" wheel spacers to 2.5"...not lift. My lift is fine...actually it looks a little high for a 3" lift. I appreciate the info though!

AHH gotcha!! The biggest problem with the added spacer width is the stress it places on your ball joints. Are you having rubbing?

Top Bottom