What was done to your rig this week?

Didn't have time to wait for shipping as I have to leave on Friday for a new job on Monday. I wish I could have! I paid 800 for a new oe housing where I would have tripled that to upgrade. Just can't spare the cash right now. It has been a sad day to say the least!

Best of luck to you. At least your rig will be able to wheel. Got to stay positive.

Pulled the stock exhaust off and installed a 4"round magnaflow ender the rear passenger area,with the tailpipe dumping just behind the rear axle. Sounds great and has no drone at all. All for 75 bucks.:rock:

X2... I don't see any rigs around my area with them. I'm waiting on the windshield decals to be in stock again. :thumb:

I just lucked out and they had a couple white ones in stock.

Yeah I always check for stickers too. I saw my first jeep in town with a Project JK sticker the other day but it is the only one I've seen. I will be getting my windshield replaced this week and then I can put my WAYALIFE windshield sticker on finally. I have had it since the first run of stickers.

Get Some!! Mark up so I'll know when ya run through town. lol:yup:

I just lucked out and they had a couple white ones in stock.

Yeah I always check for stickers too. I saw my first jeep in town with a Project JK sticker the other day but it is the only one I've seen. I will be getting my windshield replaced this week and then I can put my WAYALIFE windshield sticker on finally. I have had it since the first run of stickers.

Get Some!! Mark up so I'll know when ya run through town. lol:yup:

I've got to get some so people will ask about it and I can point them this way! I'm seeing more and more built up JK's in my area as well. :cool:

Matt you've stared something. How much did you paint under the jeep?

Thanks!! I just painted the area below the tailgate that the factory bumper hides. It wraps around the side under the fenders too. I used newspaper and masking tape to tape off what I didn't want painted and to cover up my rear lights I used flat black spray paint. Since my rear fenders are cut, I had already painted the inside of the wheel wells so it all connects together under the end of the fender.

Here is a before and after...

IMG_1519.jpgphoto1.jpgIMG_1520.jpgphoto2.jpg

Added EVO rear D-Ring mounts and painted the seams below the tailgate to give it a finished look.

Looks good! :thumb:

I was planning to do this as soon as my bumper comes off. Amazing how much of a difference it makes. That and the seam along the sides too. :rock:

Looks good! :thumb:

I was planning to do this as soon as my bumper comes off. Amazing how much of a difference it makes. That and the seam along the sides too. :rock:

Thanks! I wasn't sure what to expect but I really like the way it turned out. I used to two coats of paint. It really hides all the seams.

Got my JK back today. Went from stock to:

Teraflex 3" LCG Lift w/ Speedbumps
Fox Performance 2.0 Shocks
35" Nitto Trail Grapplers
17" Rugged Ridge Wheels
Teraflex Tailgate Reinforcement
RSE Bombshell Kit
Poison Spyder Midwidth Front Bumper
Poison Spyder Rear Bumper
Warn Zeon 10-S
PIAA 540 Driving Light (My only mod before dropping it off at the shop)

Rides great so far. I have a bunch of stock stuff to sell.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1359521580.378580.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1359521599.545756.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1359521633.561877.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1359521684.528495.jpg

Got my JK back today. Went from stock to:

Teraflex 3" LCG Lift w/ Speedbumps
Fox Performance 2.0 Shocks
35" Nitto Trail Grapplers
17" Rugged Ridge Wheels
Teraflex Tailgate Reinforcement
RSE Bombshell Kit
Poison Spyder Midwidth Front Bumper
Poison Spyder Rear Bumper
Warn Zeon 10-S
PIAA 540 Driving Light (My only mod before dropping it off at the shop)

Rides great so far. I have a bunch of stock stuff to sell.

View attachment 14308View attachment 14309View attachment 14310View attachment 14311

Nice!! :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Started with my (hopefully) final light build.
Got rid of cheap lights and made a decent build.

2 4" HID lights on the windshield. RR switches on the A pillar and a small electric box in engine compartment.
Power distributor in the box with main 40A fuse on the outside and relais and small fuses in the inside.
A LED bar is to come and will be placed above the winch. High enough to don´t disturb airflow to radiator but definetly lower than the hood.
If all lights are there and connected I´ll probably clean the cable mess a bit and shorten them.
Here are a couple of pictures.

img_1132b5u9e.jpg

img_1135kzu50.jpg

img_112940uq4.jpg

img_112700u72.jpg

But with 55W 4" HID you already hav a nice light......:thumb:
And then with an additional 120W 20" combined flood/spot LED light bar.......:rock:

Got my MOLLE Gear tailgate cover. It looks great and I was able to clear out the back. The only thing goin in there now is a toolbox! Yay space for Groceries! :cheesy:

DSC01360.jpgdDSC01361.jpgDSC01362.jpg

Top Bottom