What was done to your rig this week?

New AFE 2.5 RB exhaust with y-pipe (for 3.6L) , sounds great, quality product
View attachment 58097View attachment 58098
View attachment 58099

I got the same exhaust. How'd you end up attaching the Y-pipe to the driver side header? I decided to ignore the instructions which said to remove the header and cut the exhaust right after the cat. Decided that wasn't necessary with a sawzall and looked like it'd be a real bitch to get back on too. It took a couple of tries cutting the pipe to get it on and snugged up the way I wanted, but was happy with it once done.

Added a 10" Rigid SR to my hood. I will test the lights tonight on my way back from work.

utymemyz.jpg

Looks really good! Out of curiousity, how much to powder coat it?

Its funny, the owner had the exact same jku as me except it was a rubi. Same color and everything, so i think he gave me a deal. It was $60 out the door with an E-coat.

if you really wanted to get rid of your JK i would have taken it for free!!! :grayno:

My 09 JK was paid off. It held it's value very well. I got a lot on the trade in. Traded a wrecked Silverado (which we were still making payments on) with it and walked out with an extended warranty, no money out of pocket and no truck payments.

I needed a tow rig, and I couldn't pass up the deal.

J10 is getting re-geared and an OX locker up front, this spring.

Last edited:
My 09 JK was paid off. It held it's value very well. I got a lot on the trade in. Traded a wrecked Silverado (which we were still making payments on) with it and walked out with an extended warranty, no money out of pocket and no truck payments.

i dont much like the fords, lots of problems and disappointing for the price tag

Sounds like you got a damn good deal, congrats! I don't mind the Fords but the new GM trucks and the Rams have my heart at the moment. I'd love to have a 3500 Ram. After driving Jeeps for a lil while though I don't think I could ever park a truck hahaha I feel like I'm in a bus when I sit in them :cheesy:

Evo quarter pounder, flipped edisco, moved vacuum pump, added grabars, door sills and put on a gas tank door and trail light guards. Waiting for winch and evo stinger.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1386802294542.jpg
    1386802294542.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 417
  • 1386802315164.jpg
    1386802315164.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 415
  • 1386802326271.jpg
    1386802326271.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 423
  • 1386802337157.jpg
    1386802337157.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 411
  • 1386802347645.jpg
    1386802347645.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 413
Evo quarter pounder, flipped edisco, moved vacuum pump, added grabars, door sills and put on a gas tank door and trail light guards. Waiting for winch and evo stinger.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

What are the name of does handles?

Hadn't done anything to the Jeep in a while. Had to fix that!

Evo Rear D-Ring Brackets!

tqkvNL6.jpg

Mine went in without issue and yeah, they need to be trimmed to be flush, but I'll do that this weekend when I trim my rear fenders too finally!

Top Bottom