Delivered my Rugged Ridge rear
Floor mats and Cobra all-in-one
CB radio for my Rubi.

Also delivered grill inserts for my
Wife's Unlimited JK.

We purchased all 3 last Saturday
At 4WD Jeep Jamboree.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was at the 4WD Jambo. Was in the show n shine. Had a great time. Purchased the Rubicon Express 2.5 lift. They are installing next week. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380836627.007371.jpg

Flexed out the new suspension today to check for clearance . All good . 41" from ground to outer edge of tire .

Well this weekend I will be finding a place to mount this bad boy. Not sure yet how I am going to do that But I will figure it out!

20131003_154438.jpg

I was at the 4WD Jambo. Was in the show n shine. Had a great time. Purchased the Rubicon Express 2.5 lift. They are installing next week. View attachment 51389

Yep, I do remember seeing your
Call of Duty JK. That lift is gonna look great on it. I am tossing around the
R.E. 2.5 or Teraflex 2.5? My Rubl is
Brand new, so I don't really want to get shocks. Post a pic after the lift is on.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

stock to rock

Attachments

• f9.jpg
    f9.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 383
  • f8.jpg
    f8.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 380
  • f6.jpg
    f6.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 382
  • f7.jpg
    f7.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 387
Got the top up and I washed in the gas station, dam looks better dirty but girls don't understand so the rig had to get wash and liquid waxed

I know my English sucks lol

Haha! Come on sucka....you know I have my dusters on board. Small one for the dash areas, extra large for the paint ;) Mel and Eddie cut me some slack since I don't run windows, use half doors and have no tailgate.....they let me lead the trail run. I have only run "Back Road To Crown King" about 20 times, so it's kind of like just driving to the store at this point, uneventful. For whatever reason, jeeps never photograph as dirty as they actually are, they always seem to look cleaner in the pic! It's kind of like those awesome, scary, off-camber obstacles, when you finally see a photo of your rig on it is never as extreme looking. My rig is pretty damn dusty, it's sitting at home waiting for a bath this next weekend :icon_crazy:

LOL! Just saw this.

Built and installed a new Tie Rod kit from Ruff stuff specialties and relocated and installed a new stabilizer.

Took my old steering set-up off.
IMG_1146.jpg

Cut 1.5" .25" wall DOM to about 50" wide
IMG_1145.jpg

Welded a new bracket on for relocating my stabilizer
IMG_1148.jpg

Welded some threaded bungs on each end of the tie rod and offset 1-ton GM ends and test fit
IMG_1150.jpg

Checking clearance
IMG_1152.jpg

I went cheap and just welded a bracket on the tie rod
IMG_1153.jpg

Sprayed it black and Finished!
IMG_1155.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom