What was done to your rig this week?

Upgraded the old ignition system to a D.U.I. distributor and Live Wires. Up next is replace the externally regulated alternator with a Delco one wire. After that, Reinstall the leaf spring wedges, measure and order a double cardan drive shaft from Woods. When all that's done, I will reorganize the wires.

20221228_095114.jpg

That’s a clean engine bay! Please tell me it’s in a Wagoneer or FSJ Cherokee.

PS- If you haven’t addressed the sock in the fuel tank, you’ll want to do so before it collapses on itself and blocks the fuel pickup

That’s a clean engine bay! Please tell me it’s in a Wagoneer or FSJ Cherokee.

PS- If you haven’t addressed the sock in the fuel tank, you’ll want to do so before it collapses on itself and blocks the fuel pickup
It's a 75 CJ-5. I haven't messed with the gas tank yet, but I have plans to attack that very soon. New sock, sending unit, filler hoses ect.

Had the starter motor replaced on SWAMBO's GC.

I'm in the wrong business. Labor was $110/hr! I've never made that much as an aviation tech!

Checked all fluids... Bolts... Toe... Cleaned & Re-greased all brake components... and New Drag Link Rod Ends installed... Thanks to Disciple Offroad for rushing them out this week... Feels like a new Jeep again. Ready for the NYR.

View attachment 383605
Great now I don't feel prepared. 😒 Those tool bags look exactly like my old bags. Now if and when I wear bags, I have to walk like a thug with cuffs on trying to hold his pants up. My old ass must have fell off over the years. 🤣 Are you staying at the Holiday Inn?

Great now I don't feel prepared. 😒 Those tool bags look exactly like my old bags. Now if and when I wear bags, I have to walk like a thug with cuffs on trying to hold his pants up. My old ass must have fell off over the years. 🤣 Are you staying at the Holiday Inn?
Occidental Nylons with a rear leather Nail pouch… My favorite bags. Unfortunately I don’t wear them everyday like I used too.

Yeah, we’ll be there! See ya tomorrow evening.

Top Bottom