What was done to your rig this week?

Finally put on some Poison Spyder Rock Knockers. Used some 3M red vinyl behind the Spyder.

Attachments

• image-4166667333.jpg
    image-4166667333.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 295
Do you have enough room in the trunk space to mount it there and cable lock it down? Looks like its time for upgrades to an EVO tire carrier!

With the stock top it might fit standing up, with the trektop not without taking out the back seat. It will only be on there while I move then it will be coming back off I think. When I go on runs I normally just fold the back seat down, put it on top and ratchet strap it down. If its a camping trip I will take the back seat out to have more room and put it in there.

I am ready for the EVO carrier but not anytime soon. :grayno:

With the stock top it might fit standing up, with the trektop not without taking out the back seat. It will only be on there while I move then it will be coming back off I think. When I go on runs I normally just fold the back seat down, put it on top and ratchet strap it down. If its a camping trip I will take the back seat out to have more room and put it in there.

I am ready for the EVO carrier but not anytime soon. :grayno:

35s would look kinda small on a evo carrier wouldn't they?? Lol

Damn that looks good! Those or KM2s are my dream tires...aren't the Grabbers heavy as fawk?

Yea those grabbers are super heavy, i have a set on my pick up. Love them! My only gripe is that they are super soft and super sticky for a daily driver tire unless you got money burning a hole in your pocket.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Put the spare on for the first time. I don't trust it so it'll only be there for about 2 weeks or so.

You should be fine as far as the spot welds go as long as you don't go over the speed bumps at the mall too fast! :driving: haha jk.

I am still waiting on my rear bumper with tire carrier, supposedly 6-8 week lead time (ordered it 3 weeks ago). Seems like everything has a 6-8 week lead time.

Well I learned a few things tonight while doing my first install all by myself on the jeep tonight.
1. It's not as easy as it seems, Eddie just makes it look really easy.
2. I need more tools.
3. How not to use a grease gun (I made a huge mess and just possibly ruined a pair of jeans)
4. Big rubber mallets come in handy!
5. Torque wrenches are cool!

Hope all this trouble for quick discos is worth it!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368669139.246336.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

You should be fine as far as the spot welds go as long as you don't go over the speed bumps at the mall too fast! :driving: haha jk.

I am still waiting on my rear bumper with tire carrier, supposedly 6-8 week lead time (ordered it 3 weeks ago). Seems like everything has a 6-8 week lead time.

Yeah I know it will be fine. A lot of people I know do it or did it but I would just rather not. I don't want to rip it off on the trail is my main concern.

I installed a new rear derive shaft on mine yesterday. Now waiting on my new control arms

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom