What was done to your rig this week?

Ordered the molar license plate mount delete plug and the ace jk plate mount.

Where does that one put the new plate? I'm interested in eventually deleting the stock location for the license plate as I added a CB antenna mount to the top and cut a hole. Once I install the new LoD shorty rear with t/c that has a CB mount I'd like to get rid of the hole.

Where does that one put the new plate? I'm interested in eventually deleting the stock location for the license plate as I added a CB antenna mount to the top and cut a hole. Once I install the new LoD shorty rear with t/c that has a CB mount I'd like to get rid of the hole.

It gets put on the tailgate where the spare tire is. Has LED and a 3rd break light.

:) you turn your knob to the parking lamps, then pull out on it without turning your headlights on.

Are you f'n serious. I'm going to check that out today. Mine's a 2012, so hopefully urs is the same year. I seriously did not know that if it's so. Thanks Moby JR.

Ordering JE REEL 1310 rear, new shocks and longer brake-lines. Maybe more, not sure what else tho! :crazyeyes:

Got my tire cover refitted for my 35 inch tire. Still not done yet still needs a bit more work but will probably have to wait till after Moab seeing I won't have time before.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364146379.784845.jpg

Top Bottom