What was done to your rig this week?

What's the deal with the wierd zerk? Clearance I assume? Does Dynatrac have fittings for it to grease with

What weird zerk? If you face it forward there is no issue and that's the way it's supposed to be. If you wanted to or just happened to face it back then that's when you would have issues. Just have it face forward and you'll be good to go.

What weird zerk? If you face it forward there is no issue and that's the way it's supposed to be. If you wanted to or just happened to face it back then that's when you would have issues. Just have it face forward and you'll be good to go.

This looks weird to me
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391386040.448653.jpg
I'll face it forward, thank you for the info

Finally got a chance to install my RotopaX
ubasepa9.jpg

Very nice looking brother

Okay I have to know.... What's with the name beans and the bean sticker?

Beans has been my nickname forever :D :D Im not really sure how it all started to be honest though :question:
Pretty much everyone calls be Beans, The-bean or Bean (even my parents) :) My husband just calls the sticker a Beanism.

Had a job interview today. (keep in mind I was in a bad winter storm today) Got there parked, and like all good jeepers as I walked away I looked back at my rig, but I noticed that my 50" led was "somewhat" on. I walked back knowing I still had 15min to get in the building hoping maybe it was just my eyes playing tricks, nope only the drivers side was dimly lit. Ahh I'm wearing a suit out in a snow storm, I can't work on it now Wtf to I switched it on and off and it just kept doing it so I left it and went in to my interview, when I came out the light bar was COMPLETELY lit! Still can't do nothing cuz I'm wearing a suit and I have another interview tomorrow and it's my only suit. I turned it on and off and low and behold it turned off but on my way home it kept turning itself on, which I could get pulled over for considering ppl were pulling over for me because of a strobing light bar on top of my rig lol made for a fast ride home tho! Got changed popped the hood and pulled the ground off the relay and the light was still lit. Plugged it back in and unplugged the power to the bar and of course it shut off then. I knew it had to be the relay, luckily I had an extra. I popped it on and was good as new! But man what timing like Cmon it does this when my hands were tied lol

Sent from my obama monitoring device

Had a job interview today. (keep in mind I was in a bad winter storm today) Got there parked, and like all good jeepers as I walked away I looked back at my rig, but I noticed that my 50" led was "somewhat" on. I walked back knowing I still had 15min to get in the building hoping maybe it was just my eyes playing tricks, nope only the drivers side was dimly lit. Ahh I'm wearing a suit out in a snow storm, I can't work on it now Wtf to I switched it on and off and it just kept doing it so I left it and went in to my interview, when I came out the light bar was COMPLETELY lit! Still can't do nothing cuz I'm wearing a suit and I have another interview tomorrow and it's my only suit. I turned it on and off and low and behold it turned off but on my way home it kept turning itself on, which I could get pulled over for considering ppl were pulling over for me because of a strobing light bar on top of my rig lol made for a fast ride home tho! Got changed popped the hood and pulled the ground off the relay and the light was still lit. Plugged it back in and unplugged the power to the bar and of course it shut off then. I knew it had to be the relay, luckily I had an extra. I popped it on and was good as new! But man what timing like Cmon it does this when my hands were tied lol

Sent from my obama monitoring device

Now you kind of know how we feel driving those big red trucks with flashing lights!

Top Bottom