What was done to your rig this week?

There needs to be a lack of common sense compensation law.
If only we could get the bastard for negligence..

There is, it's called negligence.

Crush- did you get the guy's plates?
Husband was home. Saw it all happen from the front porch. The guy seemed pretty apologetic but I could tell my fella was pissed just by the texts.

Got his plates and insurance info, tomorrow we find out what the damage is gonna cost his insurance company to fix.

Bastage was LUCKY I was at Walmart up the street when it happened or I would have gone completely nuts.

That sucks I would be pissed at their stupidity.
I definitely was.

Rigged a set of eye bolts on the garage ceiling along with some ratchet straps for a hardtop hoist thingamajig. Haha.

View attachment 46363

So I went topless. Boys love it!

View attachment 46364

Looks good. Similar to how I have mine right now too. Watch the corners as you go grab a beer. Ask me how I know. :crazyeyes::doh: Now I have one of those pool noodle foam deals protecting all the edges for my sake and the kids sake. :cheesy:

Haha! Frank did not scratch those himself.

Aww..snitches get stitches...lol. Anyways, I'm actually already having issues with my new half doors. Trying to get this worked out with the owner of the company so we'll see how this plays out.

Was gonna go with Rugged Ridge doors, but didnt want Greg to think I was a copycat haha.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Aww..snitches get stitches...lol. Anyways, I'm actually already having issues with my new half doors. Trying to get this worked out with the owner of the company so we'll see how this plays out.

Was gonna go with Rugged Ridge doors, but didnt want Greg to think I was a copycat haha.

are they SFZ doors Jay?

andrew-

Didnt want to say bc I wanted to give the shop owner a chance to fix the issues I'm having. Also, another forum member is selling his so I didnt want to spread any negativity...but yes they are. Damn driver side door swung open tonight and almost hit the car in the next lane while making a turn.

Another door had a latch problem but the owner personally drove to my house to fix it. Cant complain about the customer service. Just a little peeved about the product itself.

gotcha. are you planning on wheeling it at all?

Haha. I'm messing with you. Yes I have been Offroad several times with it. I plan on wheeling it, and the slabs were a few months old when I became the proud owner of them. Lucky they can with some "street cred."

Haha. I'm messing with you. Yes I have been Offroad several times with it. I plan on wheeling it, and the slabs were a few months old when I became the proud owner of them. Lucky they can with some "street cred."

lol. ok. i just dont recall seeing any pics of it being wheeled. good stuff

Top Bottom