What was done to your rig this week?

Hey thanks! I appreciate that. ISEE-systems. They primarily make and assist in military equipment but ventured out into Jeeps. They are a local company and I really liked the look of the lights so I went with them. Easy plug and play system. http://www.isee-systemsstore.com/ here's the link. Kinda hard to find unless you know where to look.

Those are awesome! They look really bright!

Are the backup lights bright as well?

Those are awesome! They look really bright!

Are the backup lights bright as well?

Yea. They are two white LEDs. They dont light up the world, but you know when its in reverse. If you really wanted a light source, Id have to add aux lights still. But as far as a backup light, they are great. I think the website has a video too. And they roll thru all the lights functions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SybR3WPrvTI

should work

Last edited:
Ok I made some adjustments, I made it a little shorter to get rid of that extra leverage to bend or break something.
Will these measurements be ok for all of your wheel/ tire setups.

My setup is a 37/12.50 on a stock moab and carrier with TF hinge.
From the white arrow to the red arrow is 12",and from white arrow to blue arrow is 10".
1370566035059.jpg
Here are a few other angles.

1370566334581.jpg
1370566389410.jpg1370566407517.jpg
I would like to try to make all of them the same but if u need it longer or shorter, please just send me a pm. thank you
Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

People like me love to bash our shins on hitches, have you thought about rounding the lower aft corner and adding fabbing a cover plate over the hole. After watching someone catch a tire on one of Eddie's videos I like the idea of the removable tail skid. Maybe even add two more section that go up and towards the corners of the jeep in case it hits a little off center and teeters left or right. Ok, I am way over thinking this now.

Here is my wonderful paint skillz trying to illustrate, remove the green area. :crazyeyes:
1370566035059-cutout.jpg

Last edited:
It wasn't done this week, but oh well. Trucklites, PSC brawler lite with brawler bar, and Rigid spot duallys as fogs.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370578302.222456.jpg

Gotcha on the list! Man I better haul butt, cuz I have 8 to make so far and I haven't even finished mine yet lol

Make that 9 or 10 at this point! I will pay shipping and what not!

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks much appreciated

Sent from my JK

Your welcome. Hopefully I can pick up the material today and finish the first one so I can take it to the post office and see how much it would cost to ship to any of the 48 states. Once I find that out I can figure out a price I will sell these for

i changed my oil and rotated my tires yesterday.... oh and then replaced a couple of lug studs i cross-threaded (yes TWO!!! :banghead: ) that was not fun, but I learned a new skill and relearned that patience is so very important!

andrew -

i changed my oil and rotated my tires yesterday.... oh and then replaced a couple of lug studs i cross-threaded (yes TWO!!! :banghead: ) that was not fun, but I learned a new skill and relearned that patience is so very important!

andrew -

Been there lol

Sent from my JK

Last edited:
Your welcome. Hopefully I can pick up the material today and finish the first one so I can take it to the post office and see how much it would cost to ship to any of the 48 states. Once I find that out I can figure out a price I will sell these for

Sweet I can pick it up and use it the same day;) see how good is saves my butt lol

Top Bottom