What was done to your rig this week?

Well my first week with my 2013 JKU rubi and I've done a few mods so far I did the grill insert installed my cobra cb radio put my Wayalife windshield decal on and made a Wayalife wallpaper for my nav unit home screen next week my exhaust bumpers stubby antenna and floor mats will come let the modding begin !!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wow did you drop that thing off a cliff?

andrew -

:cheesy: nope, I'm testing out the capabilities of a stock rubicon until I order the lift and tires. So I get hung up on the harder trails... You should see my wheels, nice '13 rubi wheels with scrapes all over already lol

Sent via carrier pigeon

:cheesy: nope, I'm testing out the capabilities of a stock rubicon until I order the lift and tires. So I get hung up on the harder trails... You should see my wheels, nice '13 rubi wheels with scrapes all over already lol

Sent via carrier pigeon

scrapes and scratches, yes. but that bend is crazy! must have hit hard! good thing you had those though!

andrew -

scrapes and scratches, yes. but that bend is crazy! must have hit hard! good thing you had those though!

andrew -

Yup, just painted it gonna put it in a press to see if it can be bent back. I tried a vice and a bfh. Got it back a little but gonna see what a press will do

Sent via carrier pigeon

Yup, just painted it gonna put it in a press to see if it can be bent back. I tried a vice and a bfh. Got it back a little but gonna see what a press will do

Sent via carrier pigeon

if you have a torch, heat it up a bit and use a bfh... dont heat it too much though!

andrew -

aFe CAI

Just finished installing my new aFe Cold Air Intake Stage 2 with the Pro Dry s filter. It's late and crappy weather so I just drove around the block...didn't get the full effect of it but from the taste of it that I just got, this thing is freaking awesome and pretty loud for a minor mod. Would deff recommend this product. Not to mention a wicked easy install. :rock: :thumb:

Installed a used OEM hitch. Had some rust in the nuts so was a bitch to install but it was worth the effort. Only cost me $50. Gonna use it this weekend to pick up a free set of used BFGoodrich MTs (the ones that come stock on the Rubicons). I'll be putting them on a set of stock MOAB wheels in a few weeks. :)

*Edit: OH and next Thursday I'll be buying the stock suspension from a JKUR to install on my JK Sport. An easy way to get an inch or so of lift. Also will be buying a lightly used coil spacer kit from a buddy. So by the end of this I'll hopefully have a cheap 2.5" or so of lift. Eventually I'll get new shocks...probably Zone Offroad ones. Also, late next month I'm gonna get the Rough Country Modular Front Winch Plate Bumper. Long name, but cheap and nice! I'm stoked! In a few months my Jeep's gonna be pretty sick :D

Last edited:
Yup and got a call from Discount saying the Nitto TG 35s and TPMS sensors were in while I was installing stuff. When I ordered them earlier this week they told me next Tuesday, I'm super stoked I don't have to put the stockers back on now, provided they can squeeze me in tomorrow.

Sneak peek at the wheels

DSC00874.JPG

Top Bottom