What was done to your rig this week?

Installed (finally) my poly performance jkur sway-bar relocation kit. Much better :thumb:

jGXEjDc.png

Put on the new ace midwidth front bumper. Waiting on new led foglights and STILL waiting on my ace wide fenders. Am ordering the rear ace bumper tonight from..... :)

sent from Galaxy Note II using Wayalife mobile app

Replaced the soft top header bar with a new one. What a difference! Whisper quiet in comparison to how it used to be.

Also decided to send my SFZ half doors back. They rattled like crazy and I brought them to my paint guy and he didn't even want to touch them because he couldn't guarantee the paint would stick. Oh well :idontknow: I guess I'll just have to spend that money another way :brows:

Put on the new ace midwidth front bumper. Waiting on new led foglights and STILL waiting on my ace wide fenders. Am ordering the rear ace bumper tonight from..... :)

sent from Galaxy Note II using Wayalife mobile app

I'm actually not familiar with the EVO method. I think this gives maybe 4" more clearance.

Sent from WAYALIFE iPhone app

Ok. The evo method has you turn the e disco the other way and use an upper hole. Once I chop my crash bar off I will be able to tell which gives the most. Prob pretty close to the same. I know evo goes the other way so their bumper will fit.

Swapped out mud grapplers back to trail grapplers.
Love them both but i was missing the quiet ride. Call me what you will!

Both extremely awesome tires.

07 JKU

And now you want to trade hard tops! BAM what a friend!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol sorry brotha I just saw that you wrote this but I'm going to hold on to it for a little to see if I like this soft top or not sorry brotha ill let you know if I do decide to get rid of it ill trade you just not now

Top Bottom