What was done to your rig this week?

The computer gets its info from the tone rings and the gizmotoid in the center console and controls the brakes accordingly. The computer tells each brake how much to brake according to the feed back the tone rings and gizmotoid gives it.

The computer gets its info from the tone rings and the gizmotoid in the center console and controls the brakes accordingly. The computer tells each brake how much to brake according to the feed back the tone rings and gizmotoid gives it.
So the proportion/rate of the control will still be ok even though hydraulics such as the master cylinder need to be upgraded for the larger volume?

Yes. Just like when you step on the brake pedal. You don’t care how much clamping pressure is applied to the rotors, just how hard you have to step on the pedal to stop.

Oh, for anyone with a JT that's going to hang a 37 in the spare location.

Jeep was kind enough to put 5 total bolts on that fricken heat shield. 3 of them are blind on top. You'll find the 2 outside ones with little problem, you have to hunt for that middle one.

Thanks to @Disciple Off Road.
Synergy TREs and Dynatrac Rebuild Kit.
View attachment 408739

Replaced fuel injectors and camshaft position sensor seals, and wheel hubs as well…
View attachment 408740
View attachment 408741View attachment 408742
View attachment 408743

Put some exhaust wrap around my coolant lines. Air box and wires on the valve cover have been jamming into them a little since stuffing the PSC reservoir in there.
View attachment 408744
Awesome! Hope the balljoint rebuild went smooth.

Thanks to @Disciple Off Road.
Synergy TREs and Dynatrac Rebuild Kit.
View attachment 408739

Replaced fuel injectors and camshaft position sensor seals, and wheel hubs as well…
View attachment 408740
View attachment 408741View attachment 408742
View attachment 408743

Put some exhaust wrap around my coolant lines. Air box and wires on the valve cover have been jamming into them a little since stuffing the PSC reservoir in there.
View attachment 408744
Good call on the Synergy stuff!

How many miles before replacing the injectors and those seals? Trying to get an idea of what to watch out for on my 3.6 ahead of time - I’m at 77k now.

Top Bottom