What was done to your rig this week?

Like I said, friends and family price. [emoji1303]

Thanks man! [emoji4]

We gotta get Fiona back on the trail. When’s install day?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Next week. Heading back to Jerry's on Monday, but we'll have to balance the work I'm doing on his house with the Jeep... We'll see how it goes. Maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Well, if we can't get it figured out by the weekend, we know who to call.

Synergy has, or at least had, a pretty good set of printed instructions on their website. With photos, torque specs, etc. Yukon has some too. They are a little more general, but informative re getting the right pattern. I used both. Good luck.

Synergy has, or at least had, a pretty good set of printed instructions on their website. With photos, torque specs, etc. Yukon has some too. They are a little more general, but informative re getting the right pattern. I used both. Good luck.

WJCOs thread on here about regearing is pretty good also. I used it a lot when I did mine.

Y'all ever use those grocery store rewards for gas discounts? You punch in your phone number at the pump and get a few cents off? Well, I filled up this morning and since we havent shopped in forever, I know our account doesnt have any gas points on it.. so I hit up Jenny.

IMG_20200427_063927.jpg

Good ol' Jenny comin through with the gas points. 867-5309! :shock:

Y'all ever use those grocery store rewards for gas discounts? You punch in your phone number at the pump and get a few cents off? Well, I filled up this morning and since we havent shopped in forever, I know our account doesnt have any gas points on it.. so I hit up Jenny.

Good ol' Jenny comin through with the gas points. 867-5309! :shock:

What's a gas pump?

Got the fresh paint color sanded and buffed & fender installed... Also hooked up the trailer light wiring harness while the taillight was out

IMG_3888.jpg

IMG_3889.jpg

Top Bottom