What ELSE do you do for fun?

They aren't really on a cushion of air.
When you jump your suit inflates and pressurizes and you become just like an airfoil or wing. Typically they fly in a maxed forward speed configuration so they have all their "lift" available to them when needed. Now being that close you will feel turbulence and thermals off objects but there is no "bubble or burble" of air there. I have about 650 skydives but none off cliffs... Yet :yep: I have many friends that do it I just didn't get permission from the boss lady until this winter so it will happen soon :thumb:

OK, makes sense! I used to fly small planes, so I just assumed they were in the ground effect, the same way it applies to aircraft. I see what you're saying though, very cool. At your max forward speed, what is your vertical speed in that suit? Or the least that it could be?

Real steal training, milsim with my airsoft team for the past 10 yrs and my Harley. I used to do rc/nitro racing now they just sit on the shelf collecting dust.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OK, makes sense! I used to fly small planes, so I just assumed they were in the ground effect, the same way it applies to aircraft. I see what you're saying though, very cool. At your max forward speed, what is your vertical speed in that suit? Or the least that it could be?

In that suit my typical vertical speed varies from 35mph-55mph while my forward speed would be 80mph-100mph on average. You can change your body to go slower or faster as well.

I have many friends that do it I just didn't get permission from the boss lady until this winter so it will happen soon :thumb:

Did your wife literally tell you to go jump off a cliff? ;) With a parachute as a caveat I'm sure! :thumb:

I have always wanted to skydive!

Besides the Jeeps I ride my mountain bike as much as possible. My bike is my first off road vehicle! I also coach my 8yr old's soccer team with my wife. We usually try to ski once a year. We are pretty active people and have fun in life!

Since I am a small business owner much of my time, even some while "on vacation" is usually spent running various aspects of the company. The cool thing is I can work and play at the same time for the most part.

We just bought a lake house so I'm sure the boat thing is in my future also. I spent alot of time on wakeboards and water skis as a kid. I'm sure there will be alot of fishing in the coming summer also.:rock:

Mostly work, I run a family owned plumbing business. For fun I ride a single speed Specialized Rockhopper but my passion is running into burning buildings.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365033283.318805.jpg

i enjoy:

shooting my - M1A SOCOM II and AR15

drinking - many beers and much Jack Daniels

that of course is when the tower (my wife) gives me clearance!

andrew -

Here is my jet ski from my earlier post today. Love this and the water with a passion!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365036107.411417.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I play with my other jeep !
jeepnozzy010.jpg
[/IMG]

I agree...I can't wait for Motogp to start again this year! Plus I like to go to Laguna Seca each year and watch them live.

I do the mountain bike thing too....Downhill mountain biking at Northstar in Lake Tahoe plus I ride the local trail...I have to many hobbies:D

Yes sir can't wait for motogp also lets go ben

My other trail machine
DSC00602.jpg

it still brings a tear to my eye seeing the TBSS in the background, still regret trading it in for my JK when I could of kept it and still got the jeep.

Damn...I want a good trail bicycle so damn bad! Y'all aren't helping haha I don't wanna do the crazy fast downhill stuff but basically dirt bike trails on a bicycle lol

I have many loves in life.

climbing and skiing have proven to be my passions to this day,
534607_3696704458959_981484913_n.jpg

182617_1880804742782_8201031_n.jpg

the following are from a camping/hiking trip. its also when i decided that i wanted a wrangler about a year and a half ago, so i worked my ass off and got one haha.

the mountain in the background of the first picture is mt blanca, which has a 10 mile or so 4wd trail to get up to a beautiful lake called lake komo, my cherokee made it about 2 of those miles haha, when i saw those old wranglers burn through the trail, i knew i had to get one :p

adventures.jpg

284128_2256846743093_2824643_n.jpg

283475_2256850183179_4425595_n.jpg

Top Bottom