What do you do for a living?

Are you happy doing what you do?

• Yes

Votes: 97 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 17.8%

• Total voters
Retail manager with Lowes. Not the dream but pays the bills.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 via mobile WAYALIFE app

i work for a medical compliance company called Executive Health Resources (EHR). i sit at a computer all day and do case entry work. i have provided a discription of my company below since its to hard for me to explain lol.

"Founded in 1997, Executive Health Resources® (EHR), The Physician Advisor Company®, is the leading provider of medical necessity compliance solutions to more than 2,400 hospitals and health systems across the country. Endorsed by the American Hospital Association and Peer Reviewed by the Healthcare Financial Management Association, EHR delivers its medical necessity compliance solutions through expert Physician Advisors who are specially-trained in Medicare/Medicaid rules and regulations pertaining to observation and inpatient status.

Through its expert Physician Advisor approach, EHR delivers an outsourced operational, technological, and clinical resource that helps hospitals achieve the critical goal of effectively managing clinical care while maintaining regulatory compliance and sound financial performance. To date, EHR's Physician Advisors have successfully performed more than 7 million medical necessity reviews, conducted hundreds of audits at hospital facilities, and successfully identified and reversed thousands of inappropriate medical necessity denials, concurrently and retrospectively, at all levels of appeal.

Today, EHR employs hundreds of Physician Advisors who possess a wide array of medical specialties and board certifications and work in EHR's headquarter and regional offices. Available seven days a week, 365 days a year, EHR's Physician Advisors are The Medical Necessity Authority™ in the healthcare industry."

No im not happy working here. i would rather be out on the water in the Coast Guard saving peoples lives and/or being in maritime enforcement

I am a web designer/developer by day...hopefully only a year more...and a commercial editorial/music/lifestyle photographer, which I aim to be doing full time ASAP :)

http://iwasshotby.tj
facebook.com/tuckerjoenz
500px.com/tuckerjoenz

24.5 years Active Duty Navy in aviation. Spent a year in Afghanistan with the Army. Only have 1.5 years left until I have to get a real job.

Right now I'm a certified athletic trainer working with Yale University athletics, and next year I will be working with Auburn University athletics. I absolutely love my job and couldn't imagine doing anything else

Athletic training is practiced by athletic trainers, health care professionals who collaborate with physicians to optimize activity and participation of patients and clients. Athletic training encompasses the prevention, diagnosis, and intervention of emergency, acute, and chronic medical conditions involving impairment, functional limitations, and disabilities. Athletic Trainers are NOT personal trainers

Last edited:
What do you do for a living

@ Branco Bergera, I have 8 more years until I can request retirement. Not sure what you meant by make it happen now???

Right now I'm a certified athletic trainer working with Yale University athletics, and next year I will be working with Auburn University athletics. I absolutely love my job and couldn't imagine doing anything else

That's a fun job. I did it for a few years while in school.

I direct and edit television commercials and training videos and when the fun stops ,I'll get a job that makes money.
:))

I own a software company that does digital menu boards for restaurants and other digital signage applications. Love what I do...

Top Bottom