What did Brown Santa show up with today..

They are heavy beasts to move around if you don’t have access to a lift. Jerry and I Cheated on these and took it into a shop and Jeff toughed it out s as no He-Manned it in

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I will through then on a crawler and roll it in like I did the PR44. I have a hoist in the garage to help unload the axles. When you pick up from DT they load into the truck without a box so its axles only and will make it a little easier. Manhand 101.

I will through then on a crawler and roll it in like I did the PR44. I have a hoist in the garage to help unload the axles. When you pick up from DT they load into the truck without a box so its axles only and will make it a little easier. Manhand 101.
Yeah pulling the PR44 out of the wooden box by myself was really sketchy but I did it and still have all my toes...haha. I used my hard tip caddy I built to roll it around and get it cleaned and painted. When it came time to install I just rolled it right under the front bolted if up and lifted it with the jack.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

When I installed my PR44, I had the Jeep on a buddy’s lift and we two man carried it into place, set on tall jack stands, then lowered the Jeep down to bolt it into place.

Even that would be a bitch with the heavier PR60’s.

You could install the wheels and tires onto the axles and roll them into place. Saw a local guy do this recently.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Lift will absolutely help. I’m telling you though the weight of those pigs is crazy. I used some reinforced dollies on each end to roll them in place but getting them out of the crate and onto the dollies about killed me by myself. Once in place a floor jack amd stands makes it generally pretty easy.

Lift will absolutely help. I’m telling you though the weight of those pigs is crazy. I used some reinforced dollies on each end to roll them in place but getting them out of the crate and onto the dollies about killed me by myself. Once in place a floor jack amd stands makes it generally pretty easy.

Are your roids healed up yet?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom