What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Mach Force XP Hi-Tuck "RB" Cat-Back Exhaust System
Part # AFE49-46218

Now I can remove the crappy "custom" exhaust that was on my jeep.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1384480503389.jpg
    1384480503389.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 373
Had the Enforced delivered couple of days ago. Waiting on the wrenching party to install.

1384714344725.jpg

The Force will be with you.... always

Wasn't really "Brown Santa"......more like "White Santa"......I just received my GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition I won in the giveaway.......once I get this thing figured out I'll be sure to post up in the forum....:rock:

Woodrow :beer:

image.jpg

Wasn't really "Brown Santa"......more like "White Santa"......I just received my GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition I won in the giveaway.......once I get this thing figured out I'll be sure to post up in the forum....:rock:

Woodrow :beer:

View attachment 57112

One website YouTube. Will tell you everything you need to know from setting up the wifi to adjusting the settings. About three minutes to set and start using.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Just got my evo no limits sway bar disco. Put it on and works really good! Now just need some longer end links.

I have the same one Alex.......you're going to like the sound.......I have no complaints with mine.....bring it up to Tower Shoppes Friday if you can

I have the same one Alex.......you're going to like the sound.......I have no complaints with mine.....bring it up to Tower Shoppes Friday if you can

Woody,
One of the guys that came with me to Lazy this last weekend had it on & I really liked the sound.
I'm glad because it's hard making the decision out of listening to exhaust notes on YouTube.

I will definitely try to make it.

;)

Top Bottom