What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Not jeep related but the FedEx guy wasn't too happy to lug this 100 lbs box up the driveway.

Everlast C3 heavy bag.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383248643.169357.jpg

Last edited:
Just got the poison spyder BFH with Brawler bar. Can't wait to take off the stock bumper! Thinking about LED's behind the spyder cutout. Anyone see pics of that on any threads?

Attachments

• 1383285289001.jpg
    1383285289001.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 285
Delivered on friday, new toy for the trail tool set....

image-3367398619.jpg

Attachments

• image-3625631546.jpg
    image-3625631546.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 312
Haha! That's about the only reason I got it :thumb:

Someone's gonna get a flat on the trail, and you're gonna come busting through the bushes like a freaking super hero and kick their old school lug wrench to the side!! "Step aside ladies, we don't have time for this!!" And just like that, you save the day! (That's how I envision using mine some day when I get one). Haha

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

I should have invited you on my last run. Lol

That would have been useful changing my tire.

Man, does that mean you needed four people to change your tires? Sounds like you need a sponsorship and a pit crew.

Nice! I've been looking at those ever since you first posted it up. 

I already have a few other Milwaukee M18 series tools, compact lithium batteries and charger, so I just saved a lot of cash and bought the "Bare-Tool" only option for about $150. Same piece with battery is double the price. The tool it replaced was a Harbor Freight special "Pittsburgh Tool" impact gun that was one of the "probably should never, ever buy from Harbor Freight". It's in the dumpster as of 8 a.m. today.

Top Bottom