What did Brown Santa show up with today..

I was my own brown Santa tonight. Found a guy selling parts online.....

The only thing I needed is the sway bar system as I can finally address with multiple fixes on standby.

Jason, when I get home I will check my garage. I may still have my Rubicon Sway bar.

Jason, when I get home I will check my garage. I may still have my Rubicon Sway bar.

Oh, I'm good Josh. It's in with the other loot. And, I actually have another spare motor I picked up as well. Thanks though man! You coming to so cal any time soon?

It's not dig...its cut. It's basically buried in great stuff. Seems effective, but definitely surprising.

Yep, I had once ordered some or-fab corners and they came this way. They arrived unscathed so it certainly worked and was worth it in the end... but was a bit annoying to cut, claw, pull, and dig through it all to get them out.

Got the PJ winch hoop un-earthed from the insulation packing. Everything was there. Will be ordering the 1/4 pounder in the next 2 weeks. Hopefully it fits as I've been lead to believe on here that it will...

Sweet. I would like to order 4 of those, just not sure how to tie 4 wires into one switch on my switch-pros system. I'm guessing just a larger gauge butt connector.

The wires on the Lux lights are really small, I don't think you'd have a problem tying all four into one switch.

Sweet. I would like to order 4 of those, just not sure how to tie 4 wires into one switch on my switch-pros system. I'm guessing just a larger gauge butt connector.

Not sure you will be happy with just four LUX lights, specially if you have a 4-door. I have eight on a 2-door.

IMG_2597.jpg

Well the almost brown santa had my Yukon 5.13 gears with kits in, yea. (Finally got to post in this thread ) with more to arrive soon

Attachments

• 1456873367326.jpg
    1456873367326.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 187
Second install of almost brown santa today, Fox shocks, Superchips TD2, dash pod, 2 eas whips

Attachments

• 1456875967452.jpg
    1456875967452.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 178
Top Bottom