WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Obviously, it's no secret that we've supported the orange man bad in the past. Certainly, we've gotten a ton of hate on YouTube simply for having a poster on the wall of our garage and still do, even though those videos are about 8 years old or older. Anyway, we recently paid a visit to our home down south and was surprised to see these things waiting for us at our doorstep.
IMG_5216.JPG

While we had asked for them in the past and have been thinking about asking for them again, this was totally unexpected. That said, I'd be lying if I said we weren't happy to have them :)

Obviously, it's no secret that we've supported the orange man bad in the past. Certainly, we've gotten a ton of hate on YouTube simply for having a poster on the wall of our garage and still do, even though those videos are about 8 years old or older. Anyway, we recently paid a visit to our home down south and was surprised to see these things waiting for us at our doorstep.
View attachment 413243

While we had asked for them in the past and have been thinking about asking for them again, this was totally unexpected. That said, I'd be lying if I said we weren't happy to have them :)
Nice! Pleasantly surprised with how many supporters I come across down here too 👍

Here comes the butthurt “great video but too bad you’re a Trump supporter” comments 🤣

Top Bottom