WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

After our last caucus, Cindy and I signed a petition to put Voter ID on the ballot. Of course, the typical opponents came out of the woodwork and called the voter ID an "unconstitutional poll tax" and took it to court. Fortunately, the courts dismissed their nonsense and are allowing the push for it to continue but we still need over 100k signatures by June 26th to qualify the measure for the 2024 ballot.

https://thenevadaindependent.com/ar...ules-voter-id-ballot-measure-can-move-forward

Obviously, there's a lot of support for it up here but we really need to get people down in Vegas signing the petition as well.
Not sure if I signed this. I agree with it. Where do I sign up?
Maybe the civic ctr? They have voting going on.

After our last caucus, Cindy and I signed a petition to put Voter ID on the ballot. Of course, the typical opponents came out of the woodwork and called the voter ID an "unconstitutional poll tax" and took it to court. Fortunately, the courts dismissed their nonsense and are allowing the push for it to continue but we still need over 100k signatures by June 26th to qualify the measure for the 2024 ballot.

https://thenevadaindependent.com/ar...ules-voter-id-ballot-measure-can-move-forward

Obviously, there's a lot of support for it up here but we really need to get people down in Vegas signing the petition as well.

Not sure about Nevada, but most states have free or very low cost- like $5 state ID’s. We all know the ‘Poll Tax’ argument is bullshit and it’s really about just making it easier to cheat.

Took a break from working out in the field and headed into town for some lunch and to check out the Main Street Car Show. And surprisingly, there were a lot of really nice cars and even a few nice off road rigs.
IMG_3160.jpg

Of course, being in Northern Nevada, there was no shortage of support for the orange man bad out here.
IMG_3171.jpg

While there weren't too many Jeeps, this FC was on display and looking real nice.
IMG_3153.jpgIMG_3156.jpg

We also saw this well used CJ8 Scrambler.
IMG_3161.jpgIMG_3165.jpg

While it was built on a TJ frame, this old Willys was really clean.
IMG_3163.jpgIMG_3164.jpgIMG_3167.jpg

This was a really nice Chevy C10
IMG_3152.jpg

Top Bottom