WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Man that is some amazing shots of Rubicat flexing and exploring Tahoe after being caught in the rain haha and nice video of Tessa

Nice! I look forward to the day I can watch my kids drive over some rocks. Thanks for sharing!

Haven't seen him in a while. He's a young man now. Looks like you guys are having a blast. :yup::thumb:

Well, it being a Tuesday and all, Cindy and I had to get out and do some wheeling and about a mile or so into the trail, we found that a tree was growing out of the sidewall of our passenger side front tire.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438128168.792515.jpg

Initially, I was hoping I could just plug the tire and go but apparently, the hole was a lot bigger than I had originally thought.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438128268.729107.jpg

Needless to say, I used the opportunity to rotate in the spare.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438128354.441462.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438128427.794982.jpg

Unfortunately, that pretty much ended our day being that we were running solo :(

That's unfortunate. How much do you estimate the tire and wheel weight? I was just thinking how heavy that looks.

That sucks! Looks like there was a bunch of life left in it too.

Totally sucks. This is the first time I've had sidewall damage on a Nitto and for it to be this bad especially when I was going slow and just ran over a branch, I can't say that I'm too happy about it.

Top Bottom