WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

OK I gotta ask. What is your favorite sipper? I have seen you two on many occasions with a wee dram in your hands and I wondered which one(s) you liked best.

OK I gotta ask. What is your favorite sipper? I have seen you two on many occasions with a wee dram in your hands and I wondered which one(s) you liked best.

Hmm, favorite is a tough one being that there’s so much tasty whiskeys out there. But, I think our stand by, something you can find at most bars would be Makers or Bulleit. I do enjoy a Michters American and Angels Envy rye when I can find them too. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Hmm, favorite is a tough one being that there’s so much tasty whiskeys out there. But, I think our stand by, something you can find at most bars would be Makers or Bulleit. I do enjoy a Michters American and Angels Envy rye when I can find them too. [emoji41]

All good choices for regulars. I like Frey too, especially being it’s Nevada made.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

All good choices for regulars. I like Frey too, especially being it’s Nevada made.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh man, I’m so proud of Frey! They’ve done such a wonderful job of making a very fine whiskey in a short amount of time. If you haven’t tried it, you really need to get your hands on this!

A6C9F146-A162-4891-A157-06320405ED66.jpg

Oh man, I’m so proud of Frey! They’ve done such a wonderful job of making a very fine whiskey in a short amount of time. If you haven’t tried it, you really need to get your hands on this!

View attachment 359614

For sure! They have a rye now and also their single barrel.

Edit: clearly you know about the single barrel already. 🤪

Edit: clearly you know about the single barrel already. 🤪

Oh yeah, love their rye as well! Been trying to find a 127+ proof bottle of the single barrel. May have to visit the ranch to get one. :yup:

View attachment 359614

Edit: clearly you know about the single barrel already. [emoji2957]

Oh yeah, love their rye as well! Been trying to find a 127+ proof bottle of the single barrel. May have to visit the ranch to get one. :yup:
As you guys may know I'm a big fan of Frey as well, need to try more of their stuff, but have a funny story.. last weekend I was up in Tahoe with wife's family visiting their family friends -very wealthy to give some context- I brought some Frey and was telling the men about it and they weren't very interested, just wanted to talk about their Whistle Pig (which I also love) but eventually they had some and we're like "holy shit, this is amazing" fell in love with it, had a few glasses and never made it to their WP lol.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

As you guys may know I'm a big fan of Frey as well, need to try more of their stuff, but have a funny story.. last weekend I was up in Tahoe with wife's family visiting their family friends -very wealthy to give some context- I brought some Frey and was telling the men about it and they weren't very interested, just wanted to talk about their Whistle Pig (which I also love) but eventually they had some and we're like "holy shit, this is amazing" fell in love with it, had a few glasses and never made it to their WP lol.

That’s awesome! WP was really my first entry into ryes. I still like it, but I think Frey is a much better value.

LOL - great story! :thumb:

Oh a hunch, Cindy and I decided to do a little exploring on foot and in an area where we've found obsidian flakes in the past. Unfortunately, it isn't whole but I did manage to find this guy.

181996D5-8478-4E96-B44F-1F29EE5B2166.jpg

Nice one! It looks like the bottom of an arrow head to me. I have found a few while hunting up here in Nor Cal myself.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Its not an arrowhead it's just an obsidian flake. Picking up arrowheads is illegal. I know if it were an arrowhead he would have done the correct thing and GPS'd its location and turned the coordinates into his local federal land management agency. I'd assume that's what you did when you found them in Nor-Cal, just like all stewards of the land do. Leave in place for everyone to share.

I used to work for the BLM (original BLM, not the new BLM)...;)

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom