WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Yeah we had had a crazy switch of weather too. Not quite that drastic. It went from over 100 in barstow a couple days ago to low 70's and windy as hell. Last night and this morning were pretty chilly too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hit triple digits in Henderson yesterday, but after the sun went down, it cooled off to a nice 92...it’ll hit 103 today...why did I leave Hawaii again?

Hit triple digits in Henderson yesterday, but after the sun went down, it cooled off to a nice 92...it’ll hit 103 today...why did I leave Hawaii again?

LOL - 103 ain't that bad. Of course, we're back up in Carson City :crazyeyes:

How long will you be in town?

LOL - I think July is the worst but it's all hot until November.

Where you off to now?

Back to WA...my wife, younger daughter and our two dogs landed there 1:00 am this morning. We are officially moved from HI. We plan to stay in Henderson from mid August until the following spring every year...and summers on Lake Washington...

Back to WA...my wife, younger daughter and our two dogs landed there 1:00 am this morning. We are officially moved from HI. We plan to stay in Henderson from mid August until the following spring every year...and summers on Lake Washington...

Not a bad way to spend your time[emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

LOL - Cheater

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Maybe, maybe not.

As soon as I seen the pic, I knew it was the Commando, then I did have to think for a moment to get the name right, but I did.
Some days I get lucky. Maybe I should buy a lotto ticket.

Our little DMV finally opened today but it looked more like what I was used to seeing when we still lived in SoCal [emoji849]

Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

And I’d just keep on driving.

Miserable

Yup, that's exactly what I did. Also did that yesterday but today seemed a little better so I'm toughing it out.

I'm convinced that the DMV is what The Bible refers to as the lake of burning sulfur.

LOL - sure as hell felt like it when we lived in SoCal. Out here in Carson City, it's always been super nice or at least, before the lockdown fucked everything up. A normal trip would typically take minutes and if it were to take longer, you can leave a cell number and they send you a text when you need to be back. It's amazingly efficient. Today, they are only taking in 4 people at a time but they have people walking the lines to help figure out what everyone needs to do and get paperwork filled out before they go in.

Yup, that's exactly what I did. Also did that yesterday but today seemed a little better so I'm toughing it out.
LOL - sure as hell felt like it when we lived in SoCal. Out here in Carson City, it's always been super nice or at least, before the lockdown fucked everything up. A normal trip would typically take minutes and if it were to take longer, you can leave a cell number and they send you a text when you need to be back. It's amazingly efficient. Today, they are only taking in 4 people at a time but they have people walking the lines to help figure out what everyone needs to do and get paperwork filled out before they go in.

You should start breaking windows and setting stuff on fire. Those people seemed to get helped out pretty quickly these days.

Top Bottom