WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Are you still in Carson City? I don't see the Costco or any city lights. That looks amazing.

Nah, my sister and her husband have a ranch out in the middle of Nevada. We’re just visiting and yes, it is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Nah, my sister and her husband have a ranch out in the middle of Nevada. We’re just visiting and yes, it is amazing.

Nice. Enjoy the family and the countryside. That's what I like about this country. The ability to move around and see other places without border checks.

Walked along the shores of an ancient dry lake and came across these - obsidian flakes.

final.jpg

For those of you who don’t know, these are the remnants of stone tools that were made here centuries ago if not longer. Too bad these people didn’t listen to all the climate scientists of the time. If they had, this lake may have still been around.

54" wheels up front, 60" in the rear, iron for tires, had brake and leaf spring suspension seat! Back when off roading was for real men :crazyeyes:

IMG_2235.jpg

My back hurts just thinking about it.. That's pretty cool though

LOL - seriously!! Every time I see one of these things I can't help but to think, pissing blood must have been a common sight :crazyeyes:

Imagine riding in that across the land. On a smooth road it would be less than enjoyable.

Funny thing is, you can see that they were trying to smooth things out, their solutions just didn't look like they'd work too well. :cheesy:

Only two horsepower...probably needs a supercharger...

LOL - this one may have been a one HP and yes, a carrot on a stick may have helped :D

Hope you all had as much fun this weekend as Ripley did [emoji1]
#wayalife #bordercollie #dontfencemein
0727B665-AA7D-4C10-B0B7-188518BD241C.jpg

Top Bottom