WAYALIFE Gray Gear Logo Zip-Up Hoodies - IN STOCK!!

WAYALIFE Zip-Up Hoodies - Pre-Order Yours Today!!

WAYALIFE Hoodies are finally in!! To all who pre-ordered - Thank you for your patience!! We will start shipping them out tomorrow. :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358975309.824742.jpg

Sweet, I hope my decals are shipped out with the hoodie

Okay, these are getting shipped out today and for the people who've ordered 2XL or 3XL, I need to let you know that they were not available in the solid gray that you see in the sample pic. Unfortunately, they were only available in a heather. The color is very similar, only in a heather. I personally think it looks great and has me thinking I should get all of them in this color in the future but, if this isn't something you want, please let me know and I will cancel your order/refund your money. I am sorry for the late notice but, I only found out about this late last night as we were unpacking boxes. Either way, I will post up a pic of what they look like shortly.

Okay, these are getting shipped out today and for the people who've ordered 2XL or 3XL, I need to let you know that they were not available in the solid gray that you see in the sample pic. Unfortunately, they were only available in a heather. The color is very similar, only in a heather. I personally think it looks great and has me thinking I should get all of them in this color in the future but, if this isn't something you want, please let me know and I will cancel your order/refund your money. I am sorry for the late notice but, I only found out about this late last night as we were unpacking boxes. Either way, I will post up a pic of what they look like shortly.

Missed this. Bummer. I'll wait to see the picture. I typically only wear black...until something darker comes out. :cheesy:

As mentioned, the color is pretty much the same only one is heathered. Unfortunately, there will not be any 2XL or 3XL available in the other gray.

I don't remember if I ordered one or not...:thinking: I don't think I did but I don't know. I'm getting old.:cheesy:

Got mine! Woohoo! :clap2::wings::rock:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1359162806.000968.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom