WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

Looking forward to running with you again IBeHeWhoIsJoshua. It's going to be an awesome week

Actually you said

Making the cut has nothing to do with where you live

Yes sir it will! This is a good group, I really can't wait. Will be nice to meet a few I haven't already and of course to see some friends I've already made. Thanks for letting me come WAYALIFE! Pepe doesn't mean any negativity, he's just bummed he didn't get in the thread quick enough, as I would be and I'm sure others are.

hahahahaha
gb.jpg

Edit: but really just jump on the waiting list other member have been nice enough to give up their waiting spot ya never know

Last edited:
I beg to differ. No worries!!

Ok, I'm not one to jump in but please explain what you mean? It's first come first serve. I live 4 hrs away and I'm not going. I really don't think location has anything to do with it unless you're talking about the time change and it posted late PST.

Seriously, this thread should not turn into this. If you don't like the way things are, send a pm to Eddie, or anybody else on the list.

Keep the whining off this great thread. If you missed the cut, sorry about that. If you are going, can't fucking wait.

If you have your panties in bunch, get a life and plan your own trip. Send a PM to Eddie and maybe he'll even join you. There have been 2-3 trips to the rubicon a year with wayalifers.

So please, enough BS. Back to what's important...I'll be bringing a great attitude and some alcohol. 😉

Seriously, this thread should not turn into this. If you don't like the way things are, send a pm to Eddie, or anybody else on the list.

Keep the whining off this great thread. If you missed the cut, sorry about that. If you are going, can't fucking wait.

If you have your panties in bunch, get a life and plan your own trip. Send a PM to Eddie and maybe he'll even join you. There have been 2-3 trips to the rubicon a year with wayalifers.

So please, enough BS. Back to what's important...I'll be bringing a great attitude and some alcohol. 
md.jpg

So please, enough BS. Back to what's important...I'll be bringing a great attitude and some alcohol. 

Well said, can't wait to get out there with everyone and have some fun. Looking forward to meeting all the Wayalife members that are coming from the EAST COAST too, what an adventure that trip will be in itself. Hope some of them get a chance to hook up and caravan out here together and maybe even hit up a few spots on the way here and back

Well said, can't wait to get out there with everyone and have some fun. Looking forward to meeting all the Wayalife members that are coming from the EAST COAST too, what an adventure that trip will be in itself. Hope some of them get a chance to hook up and caravan out here together and maybe even hit up a few spots on the way here and back

That's the plan four of us are convoying out there! Can't wait for the entire trip!

Bottom line, quit littering up this thread with bitching. Pepe most "active" members log on once if not more a day, you could join if you were in Australia and signed up in time. Location has nothing to do with making the list, but being someone who logs onto Wayalife and sees these threads pops up does.

First off, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all you moms out there. Second, I apologize if I've been absent from the forum but, family comes first in my book.

That being said, I think I need to clarify a few things. ALL the WAYALIFE runs are first and foremost runs that Cindy and I would normally do with or without ANYONE. They are how we enjoy spending our free time and whenever possible, we prefer to enjoy them with our friends. Being that we were originally from SoCal, most of our personal friends are from that area and without question, they are who we ASK to join us on runs like this. So that there's no confusion, all these people (the ones at the top of the list) agree to come and volunteer their HELP so that the rest of you can have a good time. We purposefully spread them throughout the group, ask them to help spot, stack rocks if needed and be friendly to all our guests. NONE of them get paid to do this and in spite of what some may think, it IS a lot of work.

To those of you who've volunteered to have your name removed from the waiting list, thank you. I really do appreciate it as I have been working to get a few more people coming and would really hope to have a few more new people or people who won't have an opportunity to run the Rubicon this year, join us.

First off, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all you moms out there. Second, I apologize if I've been absent from the forum but, family comes first in my book.

That being said, I think I need to clarify a few things. ALL the WAYALIFE runs are first and foremost runs that Cindy and I would normally do with or without ANYONE. They are how we enjoy spending our free time and whenever possible, we prefer to enjoy them with our friends. Being that we were originally from SoCal, most of our personal friends are from that area and without question, they are who we ASK to join us on runs like this. So that there's no confusion, all these people (the ones at the top of the list) agree to come and volunteer their HELP so that the rest of you can have a good time. We purposefully spread them throughout the group, ask them to help spot, stack rocks if needed and be friendly to all our guests. NONE of them get paid to do this and in spite of what some may think, it IS a lot of work.

To those of you who've volunteered to have your name removed from the waiting list, thank you. I really do appreciate it as I have been working to get a few more people coming and would really hope to have a few more new people or people who won't have an opportunity to run the Rubicon this year, join us.

Well said. The "usuals" work really hard (as do you and Cindy!) while bringing great personalities. I feel that how you explained it, is common sense but, I am among the lucky that have had the pleasure to join your trips and experience it first hand.

I can't even imagine how challenging it is to keep all 25 jeeps moving. I usually run in packs of 4-6 and it seems like someone is always hung up on a rock, lost a bead, etc. You guys are awesome for providing this opportunity!! 👍

WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 : July 14th-16th

In all fairness to those who have not had a chance to do this run, I'd be willing to pull my name off the wait list if needed. I'd also be willing to help out if needed as I live close and have done the trail a few times.

Last edited:
Top Bottom