WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

Y'all let me know if this stuff is boring and I'll stop posting so much ;)

Attachments

• 1436538759174.jpg
    1436538759174.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 110
  • 1436538786943.jpg
    1436538786943.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 117
Question sort of on this. I'll be driving up to meet KDCH and leaving my heep. Do you think it's okay at the motel, and safe?

Well the doors and tops in the motel have been done several times before, not that it means much. As to leaving the Jeep parked there for three days, not sure as it will be my first time in S. Lake Tahoe.

Today is going to be the longest day ever then Vaca starts tomorrow and then driving up on Sunday :) See you fellas soon

Side question- anyone with a room through out the rubicon mind if we leave our large suit cases in your room , so we can just take one small bag?

You know, if you need, you can leave your bag with your doors and top at my place down in Carson City. Just let me know.

Question sort of on this. I'll be driving up to meet KDCH and leaving my heep. Do you think it's okay at the motel, and safe?

I think you'd be okay. There have been others who've left vehicles there before while we were on the trail.

Y'all let me know if this stuff is boring and I'll stop posting so much ;)

LOL!! Lovin the pics - please keep them coming :thumb:

Just a reminder to everyone, you will be REQUIRED to be present for a mandatory drivers meeting on Monday, July 13th at 6:00 PM. Also, you will need to be gassed up and ready to roll on Tuesday morning, at 6:00 AM sharp - NO EXCEPTIONS!

Top Bottom