WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

Both are available.

If you don't have anyone wanting the front before you drive back home I'll take it. I can have someone pick it up. It's not worth anything to me since I have a spare but if you just need to get rid of it I'll take it.

If you don't have anyone wanting the front before you drive back home I'll take it. I can have someone pick it up. It's not worth anything to me since I have a spare but if you just need to get rid of it I'll take it.

I'll let you know what happens. I have a couple of people interested in them now. We shall see.

I think someone would want the rubicon swaybar motor. Anybody?

So super good news, I was getting really worried that a job i was going for would completely shatter my trip. Well some how i got the luck to score the job i have been gunning for, for over 2 years now. AND i just got off the phone with my new manager who said i wouldnt have to change anything about my trip! So today is a win for me in a huge way, also like to thank Jay and scott for dealing with my nerves a$$ this weekend about missing the trip!

So super good news, I was getting really worried that a job i was going for would completely shatter my trip. Well some how i got the luck to score the job i have been gunning for, for over 2 years now. AND i just got off the phone with my new manager who said i wouldnt have to change anything about my trip! So today is a win for me in a huge way, also like to thank Jay and scott for dealing with my nerves a$$ this weekend about missing the trip!

Congrats man! That's great news!

I'm really glad this worked out man! I told you it wouldn't be a big deal. :thumb:

Sounds like your buying everyone a round. Lol. Just kidding Andrew, but that is great news and congrats all in one. 👍👍👍👍

Top Bottom