Way too Much

That's a awfully big mark-up on Smittybilt bumpers (with no rear carrier) and a Zone/BDS lift. yikes!:crazyeyes:

Guys at work ask me that all the time. "Why would you spend $30K on that thing, spend money on all the mods, then go tear it up in the woods???" (I'm easy on my jeep on the trail, gotta get me to work on Monday) They think driving it down a rough gravel road is tearing it up :naw:

Funny, they never ask the farmers that come into work, "why did you spend $70K on that brand new F-350 only to tear it up hauling hay and taking cattle to the slaughter house?" I say, because that's what it's for!

I see it out here a lot on the Marine base. Dudes will spend 50k on a Raptor or buy a Rubi and use it as their "luxury whip" and the damn things never even get to see dirt. I suppose that makes it better for that buy them 4-5 years down the road and go play with them though.

I see it out here a lot on the Marine base. Dudes will spend 50k on a Raptor or buy Rubi and use it as their "luxury whip" and the damn things never even get to see dirt. I suppose that makes it better for that buy them 4-5 years down the road and go play with them though.

Yep. I know buying a new jeep and beating on it isn't logical to a lot of people, but if you want to use it for what it's meant for, there's that chance it's gonna get a few bumps and bruises. Hell, look at the price of the ever so popular UTVs, nobody is nice to them after dropping $20K on a brand new one! Why is a Jeep any different?

Yep. I know buying a new jeep and beating on it isn't logical to a lot of people, but if you want to use it for what it's meant for, there's that chance it's gonna get a few bumps and bruises. Hell, look at the price of the ever so popular UTVs, nobody is nice to them after dropping $20K on a brand new one! Why is a Jeep any different?

And jeeps have tops, doors, and heat 👍👍

Top Bottom