Way too Much

Yeah, they are trying to bank on that one with all the Smitty mods. It's a sharp looking Jeep but come-on...hand painted the Toyo on the tire? REALLY!?

"You will be hard pressed to replicate this truck."

And please for the rest of us, don't.

"Only the best parts on the market were used for the build, and no corners were cut when building this truck"
-Loads up with bolt on Chinese parts

Definitely the highest quality bumpers and fenders around:p:p:p:p

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, they are trying to bank on that one with all the Smitty mods. It's a sharp looking Jeep but come-on...hand painted the Toyo on the tire? REALLY!?

Nitto.

The only thing on it of any value is the Rigids, tires, and wheels. All that body and paint work and they couldn't weld up the hole where the license plate bracket was? Instead they just popped that plastic plug in its place, really???

Nitto.

The only thing on it of any value is the Rigids, tires, and wheels. All that body and paint work and they couldn't weld up the hole where the license plate bracket was? Instead they just popped that plastic plug in its place, really???

Yup Nitto... but they really didn't do ANY body work, just bolt on parts. Looks like the only thing custom is the bumper paint. Other than that nothing unique or elite about this at all!

-This truck is built to be the ultimate "Mall Crawler", show truck, street pounder, etc.

-3:73 Rear Axle Ratio

-I am sure there are Jeeps that will tackle the trail better, or crawl up some rocks better, but I assure you that there aren't any that will look better, or come close. If you are looking for "that" Jeep Wrangler, then look no further.

It almost seems like satire. I wonder if this dudes serious. Although I did have a buddy ask me the other day why I would lift my "brand new" jeep and take it off-road....some peoples kids.

Yup Nitto... but they really didn't do ANY body work, just bolt on parts. Looks like the only thing custom is the bumper paint. Other than that nothing unique or elite about this at all!

Either way, it wouldn't have been too much work to weld a patch panel in there and spray a little base coat over it and clear coat the quarter. Especially after they powder coated all the suspension parts, painted the bumper pieces, and the under side of the hard top. I know they had some extra paint left over from painting that grille. Don't mean to rant, guess it's the collision repairman in me.

-This truck is built to be the ultimate "Mall Crawler", show truck, street pounder, etc.

-3:73 Rear Axle Ratio

-I am sure there are Jeeps that will tackle the trail better, or crawl up some rocks better, but I assure you that there aren't any that will look better, or come close. If you are looking for "that" Jeep Wrangler, then look no further.

It almost seems like satire. I wonder if this dudes serious. Although I did have a buddy ask me the other day why I would lift my "brand new" jeep and take it off-road....some peoples kids.

Guys at work ask me that all the time. "Why would you spend $30K on that thing, spend money on all the mods, then go tear it up in the woods???" (I'm easy on my jeep on the trail, gotta get me to work on Monday) They think driving it down a rough gravel road is tearing it up :naw:

Funny, they never ask the farmers that come into work, "why did you spend $70K on that brand new F-350 only to tear it up hauling hay and taking cattle to the slaughter house?" I say, because that's what it's for!

Top Bottom