Wave From Johnson City TN

MOOK

Ive been a lurker for a couple years now, figured it was time to give a hello :beer:

This is project "MOOK" that I've been working on for a few years and is almost complete..

Also want to shout out a many thanks to this forum for the much accumulated info to help me with my build, along with Eddie and a couple other members who I have shot a couple PM's with questions that were quickly and kindly answered! :beer:

IMG_2076.jpg

Here is another pic. My apple laptop is being weird, can't seem to upload but only one pic at a time on any forum. Got to get that figured out

IMG_2080.jpg

Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Sweet rig! That would be perfect at Windrock! WAL was there two weekends ago!

Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Sweet rig! That would be perfect at Windrock! WAL was there two weekends ago!

Unfortunately that's when my sliders and rear air bumps were being welded up. I'm trying to make a trip there in April if I get it complete. Hydro asst is next on my list, along with wiring my lockers up and a couple of windshield lights. Right now I'm cutting up some evo armor to fit underneath. Thanks for the comments everyone!

Welcome from the St. Louis area! You live in a beautiful part of the country! My brother-in-law lives just south of you in Unicoi.

Top Bottom