WARN Elite Series Rear Tire Carrier - JK - tire swing only

Its off my Jeep and ready for a quick sale! $200 new low price!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

734 on amazon...free shipping..no tax. Other companies like quadratec will match.

That would mean 934 all in. When u vet to this level bumper, its a plus that it even comes powdercoated!

Its nice that it attachs to tailgate.

If u are serious, pm me and I'll try to work with you on it. I'd rather see it go to use than sit in my shed

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

So this was sold to Walldog.....it's boxed up and everything and at moment he was supposed to pay, he just 100% went cold on me. Stopped replying and not even man enough to say he is backing out (which i told him i'd be fine with if he would just tell me).

Anyway, it's up and ready for a quick sale at $200 plus shipping. Shipping shouldn't be too bad within US. it's in a flat screen tv box all packed up

EDIT - SOLD SOLD SOLD to a man with a sick Jeep in florida!!!!

Last edited:
So this was sold to Walldog.....it's boxed up and everything and at moment he was supposed to pay, he just 100% went cold on me. Stopped replying and not even man enough to say he is backing out (which i told him i'd be fine with if he would just tell me).

Anyway, it's up and ready for a quick sale at $200 plus shipping. Shipping shouldn't be too bad within US. it's in a flat screen tv box all packed up

EDIT - SOLD SOLD SOLD to a man with a sick Jeep in florida!!!!

Great sale! Mike shipped already! It will be on my jeep by Wednesday!

Top Bottom