WARN Elite Series Rear Tire Carrier - JK - tire swing only

JKFlyer

SOLD ----SOLD ------SOLD --------SOLD

going for one of the crazy big tire carriers. Bought the warn elite tire carrier and bumper only a few months ago in august for my 2010 JKUS. it's great and i have no problems with it. no rattles, etc. I'ts basically brand new. I am goign to keep the bumper so this will only work for someone who has warn elite rear bumper. Again, very functional as it attaches to tailgate so nice and clean. I just want the tire carrier that has the whole cage around it. personal preference in looks. Only modification i made was where tire attaches, i drilled through in the other two lug nut locations (3 have studs) to accomodate for wires for lug night brake lights. this can be covered with simple electrical tape if you are not going to use lug nut lights. it is in pristine condition otherwise and sells for $500 on quadratec plus shipping. I am selling for $250 to blow it out fast. Not sure how i can ship so pickup preferred.

WARN Elite Series Rear Tire Carrier
http://www.quadratec.com/products/12022_1105_07.htm

thanks
Mike

Last edited:
Yes all hardware and I would imagine I can ship it too. If u r interested, I will work with you on it...PM me

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don't mind shipping and boxing it up and sending tracking numbers, etc. Just need Ro fund the right box but I'm sure I can. Actually I have a flat screen TV box that should be perfect.

Last edited:
Uh...just saw ur profile. Not sure how I can ship to Germany? Probably cheaper for u to buy it new? U tell me

Thx

I don't see how. The arm on right side in pics connects to the bumper

U r just trying to hit your #'s :beer: but at least it bumps me!! U r welcome to buy it and try... but I can't lie...it won't work IMO

Oh Noooooooo! you found me out!!!! AhhhhhhgGgGgGGGG! Lamo!

U r just trying to hit your #'s :beer: but at least it bumps me!! U r welcome to buy it and try... but I can't lie...it won't work IMO

Haha some carriers are connected to the frame so you don't need the bumper being pretty close I wouldn't pass up the deal if it was a frame mount

Haha some carriers are connected to the frame so you don't need the bumper being pretty close I wouldn't pass up the deal if it was a frame mount

thw swing part does connect to the frame (tailgate) to keep itas one motion but the arm holds the actual tire and bears most of the weight. This sale is really for a very specific customer...someone who has warn elite rear bumper only and wants the tire swing or someone who wants the whole warn elite rear setup and hasn't bought anything yet

i would consider selling the whole setup but not shippable and probably close to 1000 total since its basically new and it goes for around 1250ish new...but not my preference

thw swing part does connect to the frame (tailgate) to keep itas one motion but the arm holds the actual tire and bears most of the weight. This sale is really for a very specific customer...someone who has warn elite rear bumper only and wants the tire swing or someone who wants the whole warn elite rear setup and hasn't bought anything yet

i would consider selling the whole setup but not shippable and probably close to 1000 total since its basically new and it goes for around 1250ish new...but not my preference

it might work just as the swing. here is a pic of JK Jody's rig with the AEV carrier mounted right to the frame.

attachment.php

it might work just as the swing. here is a pic of JK Jody's rig with the AEV carrier mounted right to the frame.

disreguard. just saw on their website and quadratecs that you need the bumper as well. you cant mount just the carrier

disreguard. just saw on their website and quadratecs that you need the bumper as well. you cant mount just the carrier

Thanks Anyway Steve...appreciate the effort. Looked like a good idea for the moment there! I bet it could still be done but not easy...really need to rig something up. I would still recommend whoever buys that they have Warn Elite rear bumper as well.

Top Bottom