Wanting 37s

Juanzy07Unlx

I have a 07 jeep wrangler unlimited x, its not a daily driver, maybe 1 or 2 times a week I wanted to know how would the drive be if I put 37s on it,

With stock gears it'll be extremely sluggish driving. You'll also need to be concerned with the strength of you D30 front axle. If your only driving it two times a week, with no off roaring you MAY not have any problems. But, it's only a matter of time before they start.

my JKUR is on factory gears and 37s i put about 100 miles on it a day... no issues just slow :cheesy: Welcome to wal

So is it that much of a different ride than 35s
There arent any guys on here who would run 35's on that axle without reinforcing it. 37's are just piling on.

You might be fine, and never have an issue. Or you might grenade it the first tie you bump a curb in the Jack in the Box drive thru.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

There arent any guys on here who would run 35's on that axle without reinforcing it. 37's are just piling on.

You might be fine, and never have an issue. Or you might grenade it the first tie you bump a curb in the Jack in the Box drive thru.

I've run 35's on stock rubi axle and gears for 3 years no problem. Will be upgrading to 37's and regear soon with stock axles still.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you've seen the look of 37s and like it I'm guessing you'll regret 35s. Gotta be realistic about your situation though. If you break something with 37s will you be ok to handle fixing it?

Anyway IMO the ride is more about gearing, lift, etc than it is about a couple extra inches of rubber.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I run 35s with no reinforcement.

That said, I wish I had 37s.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom