VIDEO : WAYALIFE WHISKEY WANDERLUST Overland Saloon Tour

Watched it on you tube on our tv. Really looks like fun. We’d love to join in next year or maybe get in on the new year kick off run.
Thanks for the video!
That would be great if you can join us (y)
Looks like a lot of fun and shenanigans. Thanks for sharing with us
Happy to share the fun we had and glad you enjoyed seeing it all 😁
Awesome job on the vid Cindy and Eddie. You guys always seem to capture the true essence of these trips and it’s great to relive the great times. Also will add that the soundtrack was great! Great job!!

Look forward already to the next Whiskey Wanderlust Epic Adventure. 🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃
Thank you and glad that you were able to join us on this one. It really was a ton of fun and hope you can make the next.

Finally got a chance to watch this and man, I just love all the history that can be found when out exploring in the desert. Great video with great people. Envious but expecting to come along for the next one!

Y’all would’ve been dead if I showed up to that water gunfight, just saying.

Hope you enjoy it once you get a chance to watch it and it would be good to have you join us on the Kick Off run :)

LOL - really happy that you were able to join us for this one. Good times for sure (y)

LOL - happy to hear you enjoyed it and yes, there are no vegan options on a trip like this 😁
I know we still have a few months to go before the first of the year, but if you can try and let us know around the 1st of December when the Kick Off Run will be so I'll be able to put in my vacation time. I'll need to let them know about a month a head of time.

I know we still have a few months to go before the first of the year, but if you can try and let us know around the 1st of December when the Kick Off Run will be so I'll be able to put in my vacation time. I'll need to let them know about a month a head of time.
It has been the same weekend for ten plus years.

Great video, really enjoyed watching all the fun and good times and really cool places you got to explore . Still sad we had to miss this. Looking forward to the next one for sure!
Glad you enjoyed it and hope you can join us in the future :)
Finally got a chance to watch this and man, I just love all the history that can be found when out exploring in the desert. Great video with great people. Envious but expecting to come along for the next one!

Y’all would’ve been dead if I showed up to that water gunfight, just saying.
LOL - challenge accepted (y)
GREAT VIDEO!
Happy to hear you enjoyed it :)

What a fun adventure. Made epic by the great folks to share it with.
Really great video. Like Doug said, the soundtracks really cool.
Thanks Eddie and Cindy for having us join and sharing these cool experiences.
Hope Michelle and I will see our fellow wanderlusters again soon.
It was great to have you two join us for all the fun and so hope you'll join us again in the future (y)
I just love the no-stress trips with you and Cindy (and the usual suspects). The comradery sets these trips apart from any other Jeep adventures. I would follow you guys anywhere a Jeep could go.
LOL - truly humbled that you would say as much and hope to do it again soon :)
Finally got a chance to watch it. What a great time
Awesome! Happy to hear you had fun watching it.

Just caught up on the video. I have to say this looked like one hell of a wanderlust! Adventure, history, and whiskey! Sad I missed out but work always seems to get in the way. Hoping to make it to one of them soon! 🥃

Awesome job on the vid Cindy and Eddie. You guys always seem to capture the true essence of these trips and it’s great to relive the great times. Also will add that the soundtrack was great! Great job!!

Look forward already to the next Whiskey Wanderlust Epic Adventure. 🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃
Why say this here and then shit on the forum on Facebook a day later? Seems pretty two faced to me.

Top Bottom