VIDEO : PLAY ALL NIGHT - KC Gravity Pro6 LED Light Bar Installation & Testing

It's been 4 years almost! Can we get a long term review? I'm seriously thinking about them but with the New Titans out, I'm conflicted. I'm in PA so I have to keep them covered constantly so I'm not sure spending the extra dough for amber lights is worth it
So, what I can tell you is this. While I still love the way it looks, I don't know if I'd do it again, especially now that the ERA 4 lights are available. I personally find a pair of ERA 4 combo lights to do a better job of lighting the way than this entire setup. Also, the amount of wind noise it creates is enough to wear on you on a long drive.

So, what I can tell you is this. While I still love the way it looks, I don't know if I'd do it again, especially now that the ERA 4 lights are available. I personally find a pair of ERA 4 combo lights to do a better job of lighting the way than this entire setup. Also, the amount of wind noise it creates is enough to wear on you on a long drive.
I was worried about that. I ditched the rectangle light bar I had because I couldn't handle the whistling anymore. I may just skip it then. Maybe I'll just mount some titan spots on the bumper instead and put the Era 4s on the cowl for ditch lights

I was worried about that. I ditched the rectangle light bar I had because I couldn't handle the whistling anymore. I may just skip it then. Maybe I'll just mount some titan spots on the bumper instead and put the Era 4s on the cowl for ditch lights
I have the KC Slim lights (spot) on my cowl and the Flex Era 4's on my bumper. Both have proven to be more than enough light for me.

Top Bottom