Uwharrie opening weekend

I'm running behind with getting ready like the rest of you guys. Hopefully the gears and locker will be in and finish wiring my hoop light and locker wednesday.

Attachments

• 1458623010368.jpg
    1458623010368.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 82
:sly: Gears, locker, sleeves and HD ball joints in. Hurry up Friday!

Sweet! My EVO 1/4 Pounder shows up Thursday night so I have to mount that and instal the winch Friday, and I will be out there by 8AM on Saturday morning. Still meeting at Eldorado at 8? What time do we anticipate rolling out of there? Have a trail plan for what order we will be tackling Uwharrie?

For once, I'm not rushing to get anything done before a run lol. Even though I am doing an axle swap, that's gonna take me a few months lol

Sweet! My EVO 1/4 Pounder shows up Thursday night so I have to mount that and instal the winch Friday, and I will be out there by 8AM on Saturday morning. Still meeting at Eldorado at 8? What time do we anticipate rolling out of there? Have a trail plan for what order we will be tackling Uwharrie?

Yeah, at 8, we will be there! I'd like to be on trail by 9 at the latest. Depends on the groups but I'd like to work Rocky Mountain loop off the service road 553 to Saw Mill to Wolf Den to Dutch John to either Daniel or Dickey Bell or both that's where the depending on the group and time comes into play. We will have to squeeze lunch and dinner in between. I figure if we make decent time stop either on Dutch John or right after. Then regroup for the harder stuff.

Last edited:
Yeah, at 8, we will be there! I'd like to be on trail by 9 at the latest. Depends on the groups but I'd like to work Rocky Mountain loop off the service road 553 to Saw Mill to Wolf Den to Dutch John to either Daniel or Dickey Bell or both that's where the depending on the group and time comes into play. We will have to squeeze lunch and dinner in between. I figure if we make decent time stop either on Dutch John or right after. Then regroup for the harder stuff.

Word. I wanna stay for a night run as well Saturday before I head back to Charotte. Anyone else down?

Top Bottom