Upcoming Trip: 2015 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 01/03/15

Okay, I just updated the list and holy cow, we've got a pretty good showing of hands already :crazyeyes:

Can't wait to see you all :thumb:

I'm a maybe as of now. Depends how the Jeep is feeling. I want to meet everyone I've been talking to for almost 2 years now.

Please add us to the list, we won't be staying overnight Friday, just driving in Saturday from Vegas to crash the party!

Really look forward to seeing and meeting everyone!

I'm a maybe as of now. Depends how the Jeep is feeling. I want to meet everyone I've been talking to for almost 2 years now.

:clap2: Right on! I will add you to the maybe list now :D

Eddie is there still room. I would like to,come down on 12-2

If you're referring to Buffalo Bills, there should still be room and even if not, you can always book a room over at Whisky Pete's. There is a monorail that connects the two hotels. :yup:

Looks like the wife and I are in for this one, going to be staying at Buffalo Bills as well. Can't wait!

Awesome! :thumb:

Please add us to the list, we won't be staying overnight Friday, just driving in Saturday from Vegas to crash the party!

Really look forward to seeing and meeting everyone!

Sounds like a plan :yup:

Eddie my wife and I will be there Friday night. Booked a room at Buffalo Bills. Looking forward to meeting you and Cindy

What a great way to start off the New Year. I'm in.

It'll be great to see everyone, it's been a long time.

See you all Saturday morning.

..although there is the possibility of me staying at BB on Friday night...

Last edited:
My wife and i will be joining the fun with you guys Saturday morning! Look forward to it and i will be bringing my 3yr old twins with us !

Top Bottom