Transforming A Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Into An Epic "Ultra4 Inspired" Ride

One sexy looking rig!! You and the crew did an amazing job! 😍😍
Thank you very much, definitely feels great to drive it again and boy is it fun. Still have some tuning to do that but that was expected.
So much awesomeness there Jeremy!!! Your team killed it and came out with another badass rig. Even better that this one’s yours 🤘😎
Thank you! Everyone worked there butts off for sure, especially these last two weeks where it was 1121-115 here. we were cooking in the shop haha

Thank you very much, definitely feels great to drive it again and boy is it fun. Still have some tuning to do that but that was expected.

Thank you! Everyone worked there butts off for sure, especially these last two weeks where it was 1121-115 here. we were cooking in the shop haha
Damn! That should be a labor violation making your guys work in 1121° heat. Surprised they aren’t dead.

Just finished watching it and damn a lot of welding work especially in this heat! It’s looking damn good! I was kind of let down not seeing it in action at the end of the video. lol All badass things though come in time…Looking forward to the next video with the wrap up and seeing it fly fast! Can’t wait!! You all did an amazing job! 👍😎😎

Here are some shots before the day ended early 👍🏼 unfortunately didn’t get to any good flex spots but can tell she’s read to party.

View attachment 410173
View attachment 410174
View attachment 410177
View attachment 410175
View attachment 410176

That steering really looks so clean.

When can you do mine? I got about tree fiddy to pay you.

Yea that’s what I was wondering.
There is quite a bit of customization on this build. I wonder if down the line you will offer this as like a ‘Disciple-custom’ type build package.

That steering really looks so clean.

Yea that’s what I was wondering.
There is quite a bit of customization on this build. I wonder if down the line you will offer this as like a ‘Disciple-custom’ type build package.
Thank you. Honestly, I have no clue on the price tag for this to do again. It was a ton of hours for sure haha

Top Bottom