Trainwreck's Build

Oh yeah, those are a great pair of Jeeps right there! Congrats on getting TrainWreck out on the road! Looking forward to seeing more!

Very exciting! It’s been along time coming, that’s awesome it’s on the road!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! Looking forward to dialing this thing in and hitting some trails.

What's the ride like on the street? Does it handle or behave any different with the bigger axles?

In a couple words, it's different. I'm still getting used to the width and my turns are a lot wider. The ride is pretty good so far and it drives nice and straight. The biggest learning curve is the steering, the hydro assist is crazy. I don't feel like my brakes are where they should be, so I need to spend some time on that, but it's great just being able to take it down the road finally. Really looking forward to dialing it in.

Hmmmm, going to be seeing exodus? [emoji848]

Yeah, she's taking a little trip to Exodus. I need someone who actually knows what their talking about to dial this thing in. The shops here are a joke...

Motech?

No, but maybe once this motor craps out.

Hope your Jeep will be treated well and be up and running soon.

Thanks! I'm confident it's in good hands. Can't wait to be reunited.

My Jeep has been hanging out in Texas for a little while at Exodus Jeeps having some work done and this past week I headed down to pick her up. They installed, upgraded, and troubleshooted a number of things which I'll show some pictures of later once I get some time to take a few. I am extremely satisfied with the service Exodus provided, and would recommend you give Bubba a call if you need any help with your Jeep.

jeep-2.jpg

The Jeep drove great on the 14 hour trip back. Had it up to 85 with no trouble and really like the way everything is feeling. Can't wait to see how it does off-road.

My Jeep has been hanging out in Texas for a little while at Exodus Jeeps having some work done and this past week I headed down to pick her up. They installed, upgraded, and troubleshooted a number of things which I'll show some pictures of later once I get some time to take a few. I am extremely satisfied with the service Exodus provided, and would recommend you give Bubba a call if you need any help with your Jeep.

The Jeep drove great on the 14 hour trip back. Had it up to 85 with no trouble and really like the way everything is feeling. Can't wait to see how it does off-road.

Glad to hear they took care of you and it's running well.

View attachment 312925

:shock: Very nice indeed!

Top Bottom