Trail Jeeps build

More progress pics........Trail Jeeps is kicking ass on my rig........just got some more pictures from Tim a little while ago on where we are now......Thank you again Tim for the update :thumb:

~Woodrow~

image.jpg
image.jpg

Powder Coated parts

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Very nice! Is that the PS cage? Are you going to tie it into the windshield frame?

I'm interested to hear your thoughts once you get everything buttoned up.

Very nice! Is that the PS cage? Are you going to tie it into the windshield frame?

I'm interested to hear your thoughts once you get everything buttoned up.

Yes Sharkey.....that is the PS cage and I did text Tim about tieing into the windshield frame.....I'm going to talk with him more about it tomorrow and see what he thinks.......my thoughts are that doing so can't hurt and makes it just a bit more sturdy and stronger as well......

~Woodrow~

Yes Sharkey.....that is the PS cage and I did text Tim about tieing into the windshield frame.....I'm going to talk with him more about it tomorrow and see what he thinks.......my thoughts are that doing so can't hurt and makes it just a bit more sturdy and stronger as well......

~Woodrow~

There is another thread on here showing a cool fix using part of the factory mount. If you don't do it, the reports seem to be that you will get a lot of side to side movement of the cage.

There is another thread on here showing a cool fix using part of the factory mount. If you don't do it, the reports seem to be that you will get a lot of side to side movement of the cage.

Is this what you are referring to?........I shared this picture with Tim.......going to discus it with him more tomorrow......I also got the GenRight B-Pillar harness bar frame tie-in kit as well as the PS C-Pillar kit too

~Woodrow~

image.jpg

Last edited:
I really hope I get to see this beast on your ride back through. Just fix me a time and date and ill stand on the side of the interstate waving and watching you pass lol.

Last edited:
I really hope I get to see this beast on your ride back through. Just fix me a time and date and ill stand on the side of the interstate waving and watching you pass lol.

No need to do that brother lol.........I plan on stopping and meeting up with you while I'm passing through Ga :thumb:

~Woodrow~

We can adjust our route.........I thought you were just NE of Atlanta proper.....We were going to hit Nashville, Asheville, then go through Atlanta then on south from there.....

~Woodrow~

I am just a little North of Atlanta. I was just wondering because there is some great wheeling over there in Alabama not far from the Georgia state line.

We can adjust our route.........I thought you were just NE of Atlanta proper.....We were going to hit Nashville, Asheville, then go through Atlanta then on south from there.....

~Woodrow~

What's your current timeline looking like for coming back?

Top Bottom